TSA Numbers

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19  59  109 
Page 9 of 261
Go to
Quote: July 28,2020 - yesterday - was a Tuesday.
sorry yes...
July 29: 22.5% of 2019 levels
Quote: July 29: 22.5% of 2019 levels

Well, it ain’t departed controlled flight...yet.
How are you guys still talking about this day after day?

Now posting pictures of angle of attack?
Quote: How are you guys still talking about this day after day?

At least this thread makes more sense than the tipping van drivers thread!

I think everyone's just interested in where this is all going and what it means for furloughs, etc. Mid week numbers dont seem to mean as much as mondays but the last 6 days ended a negative streak where less passengers came than the last week same weekday numbers. That being said it still looks like it plateaued with this tiny growth.

For me, personally?

It's all about SA. There's a large group of boomers who are convinced we are...well...doomed and seem bent on convincing the rest of the world that we may as well all give up now. Then there's the group that thinks things will be back to normal in "two more weeks" and is equally evangelistic in their beliefs.

The TSA data is raw, it's objective, and isn't subject to the agenda of any specific airline, pilot group, or the CEO of Boeing aircraft. It's something I can point to and quantifiably gauge someone's perspective or prognostication. Applying some basic numerical analysis to the TSA makes doing so possible.

Just to annoy you....

I do see you viewed the thread though. Interesting

The reason the thread was started was to keep hope alive that travel would come back so there wouldn’t be furloughs. Only a new care act part 2 would keep furloughs from happening now. Kind of a pointless thread now but we’ll see where it goes.
Quote: The reason the thread was started was to keep hope alive that travel would come back so there wouldn’t be furloughs. Only a new care act part 2 would keep furloughs from happening now. Kind of a pointless thread now but we’ll see where it goes.
as the starter of the original thread, which got locked, resulting in this current new thread, the reason to start it was merely to monitor TSA trends and track the recovery. It had nothing to do with hope or furloughs. It was, and mostly still is, a trend tracking thread.
Quote: as the starter of the original thread, which got locked, resulting in this current new thread, the reason to start it was merely to monitor TSA trends and track the recovery. It had nothing to do with hope or furloughs. It was, and mostly still is, a trend tracking thread.
oh ok. Then yea it is pointless. Just go to the Tsa site each mornin
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19  59  109 
Page 9 of 261
Go to