SLI jobs on 220, 330, 350

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19 
Page 9 of 20
Go to
Apparently phone calls are going out for April interviews.
Quote: Apparently phone calls are going out for April interviews.
fingers crossed. 🤞🤞🤞
Anyone know of any interviews having taken place? I understand that the vetting process can sometimes take quite some time.
Quote: Anyone know of any interviews having taken place? I understand that the vetting process can sometimes take quite some time.
i can’t answer that directly...
But when I applied in Oct, I got a “Thanks but No Thanks” email 2 months later.
😕
Quote: Anyone know of any interviews having taken place? I understand that the vetting process can sometimes take quite some time.
Yes. I have a buddy interviewing next week on the 320.
With the massive movement by the current AE, there will be a lot of SLI's returning to the line opening positions for new instructors. If you’re interested, keep watching for open positions listed on DeltaNet. I’ve enjoyed my time as an SLI.
Quote: With the massive movement by the current AE, there will be a lot of SLI's returning to the line opening positions for new instructors. If you’re interested, keep watching for open positions listed on DeltaNet. I’ve enjoyed my time as an SLI.
i figured. You all have been worked hard the last year.
time to use that well earned portion of the PWA and head to whatever your seniority can hold. 👍
Na. He’s just too crazy to teach in the schoolhouse anymore.
For those interested, the word on the street is the window opens for ALL fleets 15 May-15 June.
Not sure if this is new news or not, but according to skyhub, they are looking to hire 100 SLIs across all fleets. Link was on DLnet
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19 
Page 9 of 20
Go to