Netjets Upgrade Times

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 15 of 18
Go to
Quote: NJ did not have 2800 pilots in 2015, and most definitely nowhere near 3000. See attached. This is the last page of NOV 2015 Seniority List, it only went down from there.
Incorrect. We had 2777 in my class Feb of 2015. There were full classes after mine, almost the entire year.
Quote: Incorrect. We had 2777 in my class Feb of 2015. There were full classes after mine, almost the entire year.
Yeah, with actual evidence and it’s incorrect 🤦‍♂️. You keep thinking that...

2684 in NOV list, in black and white, yet you were 2777 and according to you they were hiring lots, yet the number is smaller. Must mean a crap load of people left between Feb and Nov, like 200+ according to your math.
Quote: Incorrect. We had 2777 in my class Feb of 2015. There were full classes after mine, almost the entire year.
We went over this already. 170 people on the list when you were in class were on furlough and not active. Many of them never returned.
Quote: Yeah, with actual evidence and it’s incorrect 🤦‍♂️. You keep thinking that...

2684 in NOV list, in black and white, yet you were 2777 and according to you they were hiring lots, yet the number is smaller. Must mean a crap load of people left between Feb and Nov, like 200+ according to your math.

From March to June it was full classes of 30 at least. Yes recalls wrere dropping off the lsit but the point still lies that the pilot group has been continuously shrinking.

Back then, 10-15 a month dropping off the seniority list was not crazy, I know because I watched it almost daily.

Quote: From March to June it was full classes of 30 at least. Yes recalls wrere dropping off the lsit but the point still lies that the pilot group has been continuously shrinking.

Back then, 10-15 a month dropping off the seniority list was not crazy, I know because I watched it almost daily.

looks like you were 2771. You can still make out the name.
Quote: looks like you were 2771. You can still make out the name.
no way .....😂
When are the longitudes coming and how many?
Quote: When are the longitudes coming and how many?
Longitude is here. Not sure how many already and nobody knows how many there will be.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Quote: Longitude is here. Not sure how many already and nobody knows how many there will be.

Do many pilots want to transition to it? Is it a senior airplane?
Quote: Do many pilots want to transition to it? Is it a senior airplane?
Pays the same as all but the Global, Gulfstream, and 650 so probably not too many pilots bidding into it. That said, it will be very unlikely to get as a new hire. I would guess it would be easy to get after an initial seat lock was done for an SIC.

5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 15 of 18
Go to