UPS 2021 Hiring

Subscribe
17  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  37 
Page 27 of 47
Go to
Trivia question,

What's the relative seniority of a spring 1990 hire?
Quote: Trivia question,

What's the relative seniority of a spring 1990 hire?
April'90 is about 5.5%
Thanks!

Seems I lost my crystal ball around that time
May or June class? I haven't heard much.
Quote: May or June class? I haven't heard much.
I know first-hand there are over a dozen in the May 4/5 class and a handful June 8/9 class so far — just what I gather from forums and friends that received a CJO.
Thanks. Just curious.
Rejection letters trickeling out to applicants that interviewed back in summer of 2020. I've heard of 3 so far. If you don't want to hire someone that's fine. But to keep them hanging for almost a year and then tell them no is just cruel. Set your standards and tell em after a couple weeks.
Quote: Rejection letters trickeling out to applicants that interviewed back in summer of 2020. I've heard of 3 so far. If you don't want to hire someone that's fine. But to keep them hanging for almost a year and then tell them no is just cruel. Set your standards and tell em after a couple weeks.
On behalf of IPA pilots our most sincere apology.
Agree with you - this is so wrong and on so many levels.
If it were up to us that would NEVER happen but line pilots have no, zero, nada insight in the process.
Quote: On behalf of IPA pilots our most sincere apology.
Agree with you - this is so wrong and on so many levels.
If it were up to us that would NEVER happen but line pilots have no, zero, nada insight in the process.
My app is still active and I haven't gotten an email yet and I'm just as hopeful as ever but my heart is broken for some of the applicants that I've met through RST UPS and RST interviewees and pollies. We have a whatsapp group with a bunch of interviewees and the guys getting rejected all have been very positive and hopeful for a year. Its just wrong.
Quote: Rejection letters trickeling out to applicants that interviewed back in summer of 2020. I've heard of 3 so far. If you don't want to hire someone that's fine. But to keep them hanging for almost a year and then tell them no is just cruel. Set your standards and tell em after a couple weeks.
I don't know why I continue to let UPS shock and disappoint me. SMH
17  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  37 
Page 27 of 47
Go to