Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
50  100  140  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  160  200  250 
Page 150 of 397
Go to
Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs
Quote: So dibs on when the next “real” AE will then be?

Mongo

The “MD” portion of the affected pilot bid closes on 3/30. They will have that out 3/31. Mass convert all the pilots on 4/1. Post the AE by 4/10 so it has 10 days to be open, 10 days to process and still have an earliest conversion date of May 2.
Quote: Oh this is gonna be good..
It was a joke. Makes sense why some believed the 717’s weren’t coming without more RJ’s, right Bucking?
Quote: The “MD” portion of the affected pilot bid closes on 3/30. They will have that out 3/31. Mass convert all the pilots on 4/1. Post the AE by 4/10 so it has 10 days to be open, 10 days to process and still have an earliest conversion date of May 2.
Do affected pilots have their vacation assignments already? Did they bid while in the affected status? If not, will they be assigned available weeks in time to post move-up bids by the 1 April deadline?
Quote: Do affected pilots have their vacation assignments already? Did they bid while in the affected status? If not, will they be assigned available weeks in time to post move-up bids by the 1 April deadline?
No affected pilots were allowed to bid for vacation during the original bid runs. Affected pilots returning on the previous AE were given their vacation as “placeholder” weeks conveniently placed in March 2022. All were told to use the move up process to bid to move into what is available. I assume I will still have all of my vacation next March at the end of the process.

I don’t know what they are going to do with the current group of returnees.
Quote: Glad to hear it! No reason for all AEs not to be run fast then right? I’ll be super excited to see the results of the April AE the day after close. Or Wednesday. Make that no later than Friday. Next Friday.
This AE was a cake walk. There were no displacements with minimal if any contingent vacancies. There were exactly 0 variables to optimize. One and done, next...

April will be exponentially more difficult with contingent vacancies and training load optimization. I bet the April AE results will be published the second Friday after the bid closes.
Is there a way to get pre Covid Bid packages, ie July 2019 330 Detroit bid pack? Essentially is it archived and retrievable? Thanks in advance.
Quote: The “MD” portion of the affected pilot bid closes on 3/30. They will have that out 3/31. Mass convert all the pilots on 4/1. Post the AE by 4/10 so it has 10 days to be open, 10 days to process and still have an earliest conversion date of May 2.
The ONLY unbid positions were NYC 220 B. So if you didn’t bid, that’s what you will get, guaranteed. That will be out 6.9 minutes after that “MD” bid closes, and they will convert the next day (or do they need 30 days per the LOA? Not affected, so I haven’t paid that close to that detail). I bet they already have the draft done, dates and all.

All these dates are for a reason. They will always back up the dates from when they need conversions to start when they “pick” an AE date, to include processing time. It’s not an accident. Agree with your timing Bugman, at the latest.
Well, if delta is serious about unretiring the 717, here are at least 2 that won’t come back...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfL8_4B...=1rjbkyxl0ahoj
Quote: Well, if delta is serious about unretiring the 717, here are at least 2 that won’t come back...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfL8_4B...=1rjbkyxl0ahoj

Question for those of us awaiting TOE or OE. Do our X days actually mean anything when it comes to availability and scheduling? I'm moving next month and I set up my X days to help out. I was getting information that I'm effectively on long call until TOE is finished.
50  100  140  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  160  200  250 
Page 150 of 397
Go to