Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107 
Page 7 of 397
Go to
Quote: Thus, the rumor about making the ER (757/767-300) a domestic fleet.

Bad rumor. They are trying to get rid of TOE and make it a theater qual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Thus, the rumor about making the ER (757/767-300) a domestic fleet.
Really dumb question, but could the 757 and 764 be combined into one category, assuming the 763 fleet is retired?
Quote: Really dumb question, but could the 757 and 764 be combined into one category, assuming the 763 fleet is retired?
Continental (and then United) flies the 757/767-300/767-400 in one combined category. So it's possible. There are recency requirements from what I hear.
Quote: Line Check manning is good. Per an update from VP of Training and Standards BS a lil while back rebutting the former MEC Chair's claim that the LCP ranks were significantly reduced, he stated the fleet with the biggest OE concerns is the ER due to issues completing TOEs due to lack of destinations from COVID reductions.
FYI Completed my 44x January 3rd. Still waiting on OE. A320 fleet
Quote: Continental (and then United) flies the 757/767-300/767-400 in one combined category. So it's possible. There are recency requirements from what I hear.
While possible, I think it unlikely. The 400 has a hard enough time keeping current as it is. But stranger ideas have come to fruition in spite of all evidence to the contrary.
The last training projection that came out for the Nov AE was missing quite a few names. Does that mean they've just given up and have no idea when people will be trained.
I wonder what would happen if we were unable to staff for the recovery. I'm sure there wouldn't be a push to "temporarily" lift SCOPE restrictions to allow more outsourcing because of a dire need during the summer (unexpected) boom in travel demand, right? Not holding my breath. Oops, again.
Quote: I wonder what would happen if we were unable to staff for the recovery. I'm sure there wouldn't be a push to "temporarily" lift SCOPE restrictions to allow more outsourcing because of a dire need during the summer (unexpected) boom in travel demand, right? Not holding my breath. Oops, again.

Yeah, they’ve botched this whole thing, starting with the mass displacement. I’m not going to have much sympathy when things turn around and we are way behind. It’s kind of like windhear recoveries. The wind shear isn’t nearly as difficult as recovering from the recovery.
Generally speaking how many days notice do guys get before training? Currently UNA, waiting to go to training.
Quote: Generally speaking how many days notice do guys get before training? Currently UNA, waiting to go to training.
I was given seven days' notice.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107 
Page 7 of 397
Go to