AA Hiring?

Subscribe
25  75  115  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  135  175  225 
Page 125 of 273
Go to
Quote: I don't live in Miami yet, but will be moving. I do have a class date from DL, but would rather go to AA if given the opportunity because i want to live in Miami.
You're picking an airline based on a city you've never lived in? What if you get to Miami and realize it kinda sucks?
AA vs SWA
Wondering pros/cons of both. Both airlines have bases where I can drive to work.
Quote: You're picking an airline based on a city you've never lived in? What if you get to Miami and realize it kinda sucks?
You know none of us have any say in these things. Our wives control where we live!
Quote: Question: for those who did the pilot skills test on AA app, what did you do to prepare? Anything magical or did you just roll the dice? Also, how long from submitting the AA app until people are getting calls/emails to progress to the next step? Thanks!
https://airlineassessmentprep.com/cu...d-assessments/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Quote: Wondering pros/cons of both. Both airlines have bases where I can drive to work.
Didn’t you ask this same question a month ago? AA Hiring?
Quote: Didn’t you ask this same question a month ago? AA Hiring?
Maybe, I can’t remember. Been going back and forth with this debate for a bit. Mybad if I did. Lol
Quote: You know none of us have any say in these things. Our wives control where we live!
So what does the boss of the family say?
Quote: You're picking an airline based on a city you've never lived in? What if you get to Miami and realize it kinda sucks?
I've lived in Miami in the past! Looking to move back!

Tough Crowd!

But thanks to those that answered my actual question.
Here are some more questions that I am truly curious about if anyone has time to answer.

1.Does AA pay for hotels during training and uniforms?

2. When does it kick in and how much is health insurance for a single person?

3.What is the most junior upgrade at the company at the moment? What is the most junior widebody F/O at the moment?

4.When does the AA contract become amendable if not already?

5.Is profit sharing a thing at American?
Quote: Here are some more questions that I am truly curious about if anyone has time to answer.

1.Does AA pay for hotels during training and uniforms?

2. When does it kick in and how much is health insurance for a single person?

3.What is the most junior upgrade at the company at the moment? What is the most junior widebody F/O at the moment?

4.When does the AA contract become amendable if not already?

5.Is profit sharing a thing at American?
1. Yes and yes

2. It starts day one. All the benefits information is publicly available at https://my.aa.com

3. The most recent vacancy bid has an effective date of 08/31/2022. On this vacancy, the most junior captain award is LGA CA 737 INT to a pilot whose hire date is 12/11/18. The most junior wide body FO award is LGA FO 777 INT to a pilot whose hire date it 03/06/18

4. We are already in contract negotiations
25  75  115  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  135  175  225 
Page 125 of 273
Go to