AA Hiring?

Subscribe
19  59  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  79  119  169 
Page 69 of 273
Go to
Has anyone noticed that they recently added another question as to if you have been part of the AA cadet academy in the questionnaire? I just noticed last night. That question was not there in August for sure.. so some time between august and this month they put that question in there but there was no notice about it..
Quote: Has anyone noticed that they recently added another question as to if you have been part of the AA cadet academy in the questionnaire? I just noticed last night. That question was not there in August for sure.. so some time between august and this month they put that question in there but there was no notice about it..

I saw that as well, but I haven’t heard of the AA Cadet Academy before. No clue what that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I saw that as well, but I haven’t heard of the AA Cadet Academy before. No clue what that is.

Cadet program. People get selected for pilot training and receive training, then instruct and go to work at a regional. When they reach the time, they go to AA.
AA Hiring?
Quote: Cadet program. People get selected for pilot training and receive training, then instruct and go to work at a regional. When they reach the time, they go to AA.

Oh so they have the cadet programs for the 3 wholly-owned, and additionally one exclusively from AA mainline?

Quote: I saw that as well, but I haven’t heard of the AA Cadet Academy before. No clue what that is.
Cadet Academy | American Airlines
Quote: Cadet Academy | American Airlines

Interesting, thanks.

Military past 10 years???
Hi,
Question for the application, I have military service, non-flying, and it's beyond the 10 years, way beyond. My question is, should I put it in the app with the large gap in timeline or do I need to put in every job/school in-between to make sure my timeline is complete? Thank you.
Hi Folks, I found out that a few news tabs popped up on my pilorcredential.. Additional info, Pria Docs and Work traits assessment… do you usually get a schedule an interview tab along with this or would it be only after you pass the work traits assesment?
Quote: Hi Folks, I found out that a few news tabs popped up on my pilorcredential.. Additional info, Pria Docs and Work traits assessment… do you usually get a schedule an interview tab along with this or would it be only after you pass the work traits assesment?

Isn’t the interview date in the additional info tab?
Quote: Hi,
Question for the application, I have military service, non-flying, and it's beyond the 10 years, way beyond. My question is, should I put it in the app with the large gap in timeline or do I need to put in every job/school in-between to make sure my timeline is complete? Thank you.
I’m in the exact same boat. I got out 14 years ago but I felt I needed to list military service and as a result I did have to list an extra non relative job to make the gap less big. I can’t imagine listing extra would hurt you but don’t quote me on it.
19  59  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  79  119  169 
Page 69 of 273
Go to