New Hire Thread

Subscribe
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  33  73  123 
Page 23 of 138
Go to
Quote: Then it's too soon to tell. The last class got all 900 and a mix of every base.

If you want some good insight, check out the endeavor mec podcast . Most recent one had the DO on and they talked at great length about a lot of things, including class makeup
https://endeavormec.podbean.com/
I listened to this Podcast, absolutely great information given. I am in a November class and looking forward to it.
Quote: Second, do you bid equipment or base first?
You bid both at the same time. It's one bid for base, equipment, and seat.
Quote: I listened to this Podcast, absolutely great information given. I am in a November class and looking forward to it.
I’d wait and see what happens with the flow. If the flow ceases to exist they’ll have to rename the airline titanic because it will become a shipping ship. You may be better off at PSA Envoy or even Piedmont.
Question for recent candidates who appeared for the intitial interview in MSP. I will be going for my interview next week and will quote a line from the email i got:

Quote:
Remember to check out prior to the interview, you will not be going back to the hotel.
So my question is if i check out prior to interview where are we supposed to keep our baggage/carry on? Bring it along the shuttle to delta building for interview? Do they hold it for us?

TIA
Quote: Question for recent candidates who appeared for the intitial interview in MSP. I will be going for my interview next week and will quote a line from the email i got:

So my question is if i check out prior to interview where are we supposed to keep our baggage/carry on? Bring it along the shuttle to delta building for interview? Do they hold it for us?

TIA
There will be storage for it at the interview.
The group I was with today just left their suitcase in the waiting lobby. No worries, very very well run process.

Good luck!
Does Endeavor do Junior Man?
Quote: Does Endeavor do Junior Man?
Yes. 150% pay if you're scheduled to work that day, 200% pay if you're supposed to be off. Can deny 3 junior assignments a year
Quote: Yes. 150% pay if you're scheduled to work that day, 200% pay if you're supposed to be off. Can deny 3 junior assignments a year
Just don't answer your phone on your days off.
What is junior man?
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  33  73  123 
Page 23 of 138
Go to