DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
135  185  225  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  245  285  335 
Page 235 of 503
Go to
Quote: 24 hours ago I would've told you no, beyond one specific test that I had heard was essentially the same as on RST, but about 40% faster. Now I am not so sure. I studied hard and felt confident when I took the assessment. If I'm lucky enough to get another invite come November, I might see what other products are out there. There's no denying just how expensive RST is.
This is literally all I used for the assessment. It's free. It has more tests than you need, so you just need to know which ones Delta uses. I spent a couple hours on an overnight doing each of them a few times and then took the test the same night. The only thing that I don't think is on there, is the Sudoku-like test.

CUT-E tests. How to prepare for the online assessment? (pilotest.com)

Also, with the personality one, know that the way you perceive others is a reflection of yourself. Example: "Generally speaking, people are liars>>>>If you indicate that you agree with that, that's a reflection of yourself, so you're probably prone to lying (according to the test, anyway).
Quote: It took almost 7 months to get the 2nd invite. But was the same as the first time in that I had 7 days to take it.
Did you do anything besides just update your airlineapp? You didn’t have to do anything else to “reapply,” right?

Also, do you work for a DC carrier? Trying to find out if those of us who do will actually get a second try, or if we’re being “metered” out.
PARB
Received an email for the PARB a few days ago and was wondering when they meet and what’s the pass rate of that! TIA
Quote: Received an email for the PARB a few days ago and was wondering when they meet and what’s the pass rate of that! TIA
there’s a long thread on all you want to know
Quote: This is literally all I used for the assessment. It's free. It has more tests than you need, so you just need to know which ones Delta uses. I spent a couple hours on an overnight doing each of them a few times and then took the test the same night. The only thing that I don't think is on there, is the Sudoku-like test.

CUT-E tests. How to prepare for the online assessment? (pilotest.com)

Also, with the personality one, know that the way you perceive others is a reflection of yourself. Example: "Generally speaking, people are liars>>>>If you indicate that you agree with that, that's a reflection of yourself, so you're probably prone to lying (according to the test, anyway).
After just taking the assessment I wish I would of seen this before I spent the RST money. Besides sudoku and the spatial navigation section which you can practice anywhere I feel I didn’t gain much from RST. I actually liked the matching and spatial practice better on this site you sent than RST. I’m sure all the prep helped but still stand by it is definitely not worth the money besides having “peace of mind I suppose.
What's the latest interview dates being offered classes?
Quote: What's the latest interview dates being offered classes?
Approximately 2nd week of April CJOs have received indoc dates this week (at least some of them).
Quote: Approximately 2nd week of April CJOs have received indoc dates this week (at least some of them).
What are the current interview dates and indoc dates?
Quote: What are the current interview dates and indoc dates?

Roughly;

4 weeks to schedule interview. 11 weeks from CJO to indoc start
Quote: Received an email for the PARB a few days ago and was wondering when they meet and what’s the pass rate of that! TIA
Don't know about pass rate but I heard from a recent hire that they are now meeting weekly and are about 2 weeks backlogged. He got PARB'd and heard back in just under 2 weeks. Got the job.
135  185  225  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  245  285  335 
Page 235 of 503
Go to