DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
209  259  299  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  319  359  409 
Page 309 of 503
Go to
It was in one of the Flight Ops emails a week or two ago. Probably still floating around on DeltaNet.
Quote: do you have a source for this?
They also posted it in the Delta Pilot Recruiting Facebook Group
Quote: Is there still a way for a current pilot to have an application manually reviewed by HR?

Have a friend that has a great background and can't get the time of day from Daddy D.
Letter of recommendation will trigger a manual review, but I understand you only get one manual review a year.
Quote: Letter of recommendation will trigger a manual review, but I understand you only get one manual review a year.
Each applicant gets one manual review. Each employee can rec as many as they want
Does anyone know the term "restricted applicant bucket"?

I had to reschedule my interview (military) due to availability date. They said to just let them know once I'm ready. Well I let them know today and I found out my app has to get pulled again at some point to get the interview set up and its in a restricted bucket. What does that mean and is there anyway to expedite? I was already scheduled so I'm a little confused why I'd have to wait in the pool of apps again.

Thanks in advance
Can anyone confirm whether any mil guys have been hired without the ATP practical, just ATP/CTP written complete? I'm in that boat, just curious. I've heard conflicting data.
Thanks y'all!
Quote: do you have a source for this?
I believe it was in reference to the link below:
https://news.delta.com/delta-changin...ilitary-pilots
Quote: Can anyone confirm whether any mil guys have been hired without the ATP practical, just ATP/CTP written complete? I'm in that boat, just curious. I've heard conflicting data.
Thanks y'all!
Yep! I personally know one mil pilot who was hired without it, but he is also the only one I know who tried applying without out one (so 100% success.....). Also, at the Delta ATP-CTP course, their hiring department came in to talk to us. One of the dudes in my class asked your exact question, and the hiring manager confirmed that it's not required in their current hiring climate, and told us to "just focus on the airlineapps minimums."

I submitted my Delta app recently, without my practical done. However, in the next few months if I don't get a call from Delta, I'll be running out and getting my practical so I can submit to everyone else. Obviously this tactic only makes sense if Delta is your #1 choice, you aren't in a huge rush to get hired (still have a lot of time on your ADSC), and you're down to save a few Gs.
I submitted my Delta app recently, without my practical done. However, in the next few months if I don't get a call from Delta, I'll be running out and getting my practical so I can submit to everyone else. Obviously this tactic only makes sense if Delta is your #1 choice, you aren't in a huge rush to get hired (still have a lot of time on your ADSC), and you're down to save a few Gs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback! That's about the exact situation I'm in as of now. I've scheduled my ATP practical, but can't get in until April...I guess I'll sit tight, but I'm hearing a slowdown in hiring soon. Cheers!
Waiting for assessment
Got a App review from checked and set and submit app last month I think it was the 12th of November. What are my realistic time frame has hiring slowed down. I haven’t gotten any response as yet as stated in this thread. Mentioned about 1 to 2 weeks for assessment. Just wondering 💭

Thanks 🙏
209  259  299  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  319  359  409 
Page 309 of 503
Go to