Vacancy

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 21
Go to
Quote: I suddenly jumped about 20% in my bidding position between June and July on the 737, so it seems a bit of a backlog might have just cleared up. Regardless, enjoying FO seniority for CA pay wouldn't bug me too much.
That was my next question, does the award/pay date changes due to training delays?
Quote: That was my next question, does the award/pay date changes due to training delays?
You get the higher pay on your award date, so being withheld or having to wait for training is nice since you enjoy the seniority of your current seat at the higher hourly rate.
It's out. Still being withheld - wheeeeee....

Don't have the time to really look through it, but for those curious junior CA (LGA 737) is a 10/22/19 hire.
And for the extra curious junior 777 FO is a 9/4/2019 hire. Also under 3 years officially.
The junior wide body captain upgrade date of hire: George H.W.Bush was president and only people from Arkansas had heard of Bill Clinton.
Quote: And for the extra curious junior 777 FO is a 9/4/2019 hire. Also under 3 years officially.
Year is wrong i think. I see the junior 777 FO being a 9/4/18 hire, effective some time this winter.
Quote: Year is wrong i think. I see the junior 777 FO being a 9/4/18 hire, effective some time this winter.
This is correct.
Any telling of what those retirements in the next couple years will do to the upgrade time? United is handing out upgrades right off of probation
Quote: Any telling of what those retirements in the next couple years will do to the upgrade time? United is handing out upgrades right off of probation
From a United guy’s prospective who flys with new hires, the reason that we have such quick upgrades is that our reserve rules are so bad. Bidding for years of our reserve rules from an early upgrade just isn’t worth the money.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 21
Go to