737 Rate Proposal

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 13
Go to
Quote: What does the proposal look like? For outsiders.
Quote:

Let’s see if management agrees to paying that. There’s too many regional FOs with little experience that are willing to go to AS to get a type and bounce. Why would AS management pay hirer rates when they don’t have too.
Quote: Why would AS management pay hirer rates when they don’t have too.
See me after class.
Quote: See me after class.
I’ll take it from here.
Quote: Let’s see if management agrees to paying that. There’s too many regional FOs with little experience that are willing to go to AS to get a type and bounce. Why would AS management pay hirer rates when they don’t have too.
Hence the reason why’d they raise rates, so FO’s don’t come here to collect a type and bounce.
Typical ALPA, the captains get a bigger pay % increase than FOs.
Quote: Let’s see if management agrees to paying that. There’s too many regional FOs with little experience that are willing to go to AS to get a type and bounce. Why would AS management pay hirer rates when they don’t have too.
​​​​​
Because we'll strike if we aren't the highest paid narrow body pilots in the country. Alaska consistently posts the highest margins in the industry. Our bases are all the most expensive cities in the country. We fly the most challenging narrow body work in America: the arctic, freighters, ETOPs etc.
All of this happens on our backs while Alaska's business model (regional feed for American and One World) pays big for the stock holders. We demand our piece of that pie.

And its not only top pay that we want. We want flexible schedules, the best bidding system, improved vacation, work rules, duty rigs, and scope. If its not the best, we strike.

We've been paid enough for the last four years that everybody has their own personal strike fund. This time around pilots are stronger than management.
Quote: ​​​​​
Because we'll strike if we aren't the highest paid narrow body pilots in the country. Alaska consistently posts the highest margins in the industry. Our bases are all the most expensive cities in the country. We fly the most challenging narrow body work in America: the arctic, freighters, ETOPs etc.
All of this happens on our backs while Alaska's business model (regional feed for American and One World) pays big for the stock holders. We demand our piece of that pie.

And its not only top pay that we want. We want flexible schedules, the best bidding system, improved vacation, work rules, duty rigs, and scope. If its not the best, we strike.

We've been paid enough for the last four years that everybody has their own personal strike fund. This time around pilots are stronger than management.

Hope it works out for y’all.
Quote: Typical ALPA, the captains get a bigger pay % increase than FOs.
Yes. Since this is where most us will be spending most of our lives at. 12 year captain.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Could someone please explain the benefits of an Average Daily Guarantee vs. a Minimum Calendar Day?

Thanks in advance!
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 13
Go to