CA vacancy?

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 31
Go to
Quote: Naw, just a creeper boomer grabbing some video to wack to in GRR. Gross
technically, an early genXer
Quote: Look, the guy is asking a valid question. Heres a valid answer: your in uniform, the pwa aint saving you if you bring delta into a reddit thread. You cant do **** in the uniform.

​​One of 1000 reasons to not wear the uniform commuting. You never know what the internet is going to find offensive tomorrow, hide the hat, wear street clothes, bury the badge.
or just don’t be a total weirdo on your commute and act like a normal civilized adult? If you can’t commute in uniform because you’re afraid of something you might do, maybe time to self reflect more than changing out of uniform????
Quote: Do you mean “you’re?”
MOD INPUT-

That's for grammerpolice to call out only
Quote: MOD INPUT-

That's for grammerpolice to call out only
y’all more like grammapolice with these response times lmao
I commute/deadhead in uniform with a hoodie on.

KCM with my hoodie, they ask for another ID, unzip hoodie and show wings. Got random, take the hoodie off and I’m in uniform.

I try to blend with the public for some reasons…

1. I don’t want anyone to know I’m a pilot, because they will start asking all the stupid questions.
2. If the flight gets delayed or any pax is angry and see me, they will always make a comment (even if is not your airline)
3. When I’m in my seat, I don’t want the pax by my side start asking stupid questions. “Are you a pilot?, what routes you fly?, etc etc etc.
4. If something happens in flight, like a hijack, I don’t want to be identified as a posible threat or be the first hostage.

I also drive with my hoodie to and from the airport. If I get into an accident, I don’t want the other person to know I’m a pilot and start looking ways to get money.
Don’t make me start issuing grammer infractions. This is you’re warning.
Quote: I commute/deadhead in uniform with a hoodie on.

KCM with my hoodie, they ask for another ID, unzip hoodie and show wings. Got random, take the hoodie off and I’m in uniform.

1. I don’t want anyone to know I’m a pilot, because they will start asking all the stupid questions.
2. If the flight gets delayed or any pax is angry and see me, they will always make a comment (even if is not your airline)
3. When I’m in my seat, I don’t want the pax by my side start asking stupid questions. “Are you a pilot?, what routes you fly?, etc etc etc.
4. If something happens in flight, like a hijack, I don’t want to be identified as a posible threat or be the first hostage.

I also drive with my hoodie to and from the airport. If I get into an accident, I don’t want the other person to know I’m a pilot and start looking ways to get money.
I commute in uniform to get through KCM as well. Then throw a adidas half zip on and hat goes in the bag. But I wouldn’t say my prime reason is because I want to cover myself up from doing this or something else stupid. I just don’t want everyone staring at me 24:7 so I can watch ESPN on the seat back in peace lol
Quote: I commute in uniform to get through KCM as well. Then throw a adidas half zip on and hat goes in the bag. But I wouldn’t say my prime reason is because I want to cover myself up from doing this or something else stupid. I just don’t want everyone staring at me 24:7 so I can watch ESPN on the seat back in peace lol
Exactly. I’m “protecting myself” from others stupidity.

It doesn’t matter if you’re out of uniform, you do something stupid, they can find you starting with your seat assignment.
Quote: I commute/deadhead in uniform with a hoodie on.

mixing uniform pieces with non-uniform pieces like this is in violation of the FOM
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 31
Go to