ALPA shutting down the E3 Pilot Program ?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
Quote: Now you are talking out of two sides of your mouth…..GMAFB
American Airlines pilots are fighting for a new contract right now. If an AA pilot points out that even Atlas pilots have better LTD than they do does that mean that the AA pilot wants to go to Atlas?
Quote: American Airlines pilots are fighting for a new contract right now. If an AA pilot points out that even Atlas pilots have better LTD than they do does that mean that the AA pilot wants to go to Atlas?
You accused your coworkers of being recruiters, cheerleaders and said that management loves pilots like us. So keep the victim tone and own your words. Maybe that day you were grumpy and bitter for whatever reason, but those were your words, not ours. Man up
Quote: You accused your coworkers of being recruiters, cheerleaders and said that management loves pilots like us. So keep the victim tone and own your words. Maybe that day you were grumpy and bitter for whatever reason, but those were your words, not ours. Man up
Huh? What makes you think I'm backtracking on the other things I said earlier? But since you're here, can you answer the question I just asked?
Quote: Huh? What makes you think I'm backtracking on the other things I said earlier? But since you're here, can you answer the question I just asked?
I sure could, but you wouldn’t want my recruiter answer or my cheerleader moves. Have a great Sunday.
Quote: I sure could, but you wouldn’t want my recruiter answer or my cheerleader moves. Have a great Sunday.
So you can't answer the question.
I love the periods between CBA negotiations….we eat our own instead of focusing our frustration on management for what we consider CBA shortcomings. SMDH. 🤦‍♂️
Quote: I love the periods between CBA negotiations….we eat our own instead of focusing our frustration on management for what we consider CBA shortcomings. SMDH. 🤦‍♂️
To be fair, we did a good amount of eating our own during the last negotiating cycle too.
Quote: We have a substandard contract and you guys are actively trying to recruit foreign pilots. Management loves pilots like you!
Listen, kid. I'll tell you something you clearly don't understand.
The pilot group as a whole benefits from adequate staffing. Only people spewing the "dont come here it's awful and Dietrich eats puppies for breakfast" nonsense are the senior guys flying 30 days a month who only care of their VX.
Adequate staffing means less extensions, more time off bid lines,, and more flexibility when things happen. It benefits everyone.
Quote: Listen, kid. I'll tell you something you clearly don't understand.
The pilot group as a whole benefits from adequate staffing. Only people spewing the "dont come here it's awful and Dietrich eats puppies for breakfast" nonsense are the senior guys flying 30 days a month who only care of their VX.
Adequate staffing means less extensions, more time off bid lines,, and more flexibility when things happen. It benefits everyone.
We currently have a substandard contract. Do you think the company is more likely to negotiate contract improvements if we are inadequately staffed or adequately staffed? Clearly the former. Is this just too far over your head to understand?
Quote: We currently have a substandard contract. Do you think the company is more likely to negotiate contract improvements if we are inadequately staffed or adequately staffed? Clearly the former. Is this just too far over your head to understand?
As someone with actual experience in this, you are 100% wrong.
Have you applied elsewhere?

It's clearly not substandard for a large majority of pilots.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to