Read the latest NC update

Subscribe
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 
Page 23 of 27
Go to
Quote: Except for the bumped for training concession, they didn't mention that in the video, unless I missed it.
Watch it again. PM said "not in any universe is this a concessionary contract."

Bumped for training was a rumor someone yelled about on FB, and CN addresses that in the video. Make sure to watch until the end.
Quote: Watch it again. PM said "not in any universe is this a concessionary contract."

Bumped for training was a rumor someone yelled about on FB, and CN addresses that in the video. Make sure to watch until the end.
Incorrect.
Quote: Watch it again. PM said "not in any universe is this a concessionary contract."

He may be of the opinion that one concession doesn't make the whole contract concessionary. That's how C2015 got sold and passed.
Quote: Incorrect.
What's incorrect? Your perception? 'Cause if you watch the video again, that was stated exactly.
Quote: He may be of the opinion that one concession doesn't make the whole contract concessionary. That's how C2015 got sold and passed.
I understand that. I was just curious as to what was incorrect about my post. It literally is quoted in the video if people have watched it.
Quote: I understand that. I was just curious as to what was incorrect about my post. It literally is quoted in the video if people have watched it.
what is the time point in the video where CN (or anyone?) specifically addresses the bump for training concern.
Quote: what is the time point in the video where CN (or anyone?) specifically addresses the bump for training concern.
He was saying that CN directly addressed ‘rumors on Facebook’, which he did.

“Bumped for training was a rumor someone yelled about on FB, and CN addresses that in the video.”

The MEC Chair did not address this rumor. The MEC/NC can quell any rumor they want right now by releasing the already TA’d sections.
Quote: “Bumped for training was a rumor someone yelled about on FB, and CN addresses that in the video.”

The MEC Chair did not address this rumor. The MEC/NC can quell any rumor they want right now by releasing the already TA’d sections.
What you seek was addressed at the last MEC meeting in Memphis. Perhaps reaching out to your rep with a DART would give you an answer and you can share what you found out?
Quote: What you seek was addressed at the last MEC meeting in Memphis. Perhaps reaching out to your rep with a DART would give you an answer and you can share what you found out?
I spoke to my rep as late as yesterday. You guys realize that having a differing opinion is not a crime right? What is your seat, years of service, and years remaining?

Are you suggesting that there are NO changes to how bumps for training are currently done?
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 
Page 23 of 27
Go to