Comair updates?

Subscribe
4  44  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  64  104  154  554  1054 
Page 54 of 2260
Go to
Quote: the last time I did the BDL turn out of JFK we had 30 people going there and 3 comming back.
Thats about the same for me when I did it last. Such a wasted flight. I assume all our pax on there are usually connecting to another city. I don't know who in their right mind would do only that flight when you can take the bus or train a lot quicker. (And cheaper too)

I probably can't just drop it, because I'm not a lineholder either. Its the end of a 4 day. Guess I'll have to.....well...I won't say.
Quote: Wow, I thought flying from Long Island to BDL in a PA28 was a quick flight. I can't imagine doing that in a CRJ. Does DL get good loads on it at least?

The bad part about this turn is that BDL ops and JFK ops use the same FREQ I can remember a few months ago calling in range to BDL and JFK was still answering me.. Its a fun Turn tho.. 30+ min to taxi and 20 min or less flying.. it keeps you on your feet..
to the best of knowledge
Quote: Will scheduling let reserve guys pick up a trip on a reaserve day? Or only if its a scheduled day off?
Those of us on reserve can't pick any trip at all. We get our assingments and we are on our way.
Quote: The bad part about this turn is that BDL ops and JFK ops use the same FREQ I can remember a few months ago calling in range to BDL and JFK was still answering me.. Its a fun Turn tho.. 30+ min to taxi and 20 min or less flying.. it keeps you on your feet..
Well...JFK ops freq changed about a month ago. Should take care of that problem.
Quote: Well...JFK ops freq changed about a month ago. Should take care of that problem.
It changed for us but its still the same for all the other DCI carriers so if you are too close and you call BDL on 131.85 you might still get JFK ops..
FTRPilot check your PM. If you can figure this one out I truly due owe you a beer!!!
mike check ur pm
Nobody wants to send me any private messages :-( Oh, FTR, the Mrs and I went to see Bee Movie tonight. It's got JFK in great detail with the tower, terminals, runways, etc. Quite funny. You should take your love there
damn u jay ur tugging on my heart lol but thats ok i have a new love now u know who lol

btw cessna the national mediation has recieved are cards and it should come to comairs door soon, so we might all get fired who knows since they already said they will contract us out.
Ftr
Please check your PMs again.
4  44  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  64  104  154  554  1054 
Page 54 of 2260
Go to