Ameriflight

Subscribe
400  450  490  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  504  510  550 
Page 500 of 567
Go to
Quote: Thanks so much for that. What does the ACP contract entail?
The Accelerated Captain Program is the only Ameriflight program that requires a contract.
The ACP contract is based on 1,200 flight hours flown with us with every 400 hours being worth $5,000 as our training costs us about $15,000 per pilot. So it's not an all or nothing if that makes sense.

If you're planning on using one of our Pilot Pathway programs to UPS, Atlas, Allegiant, Omni, or Frontier, this would be a no brainer as you'll be with us for that long anyway.
Quote: The Accelerated Captain Program is the only Ameriflight program that requires a contract.
The ACP contract is based on 1,200 flight hours flown with us with every 400 hours being worth $5,000 as our training costs us about $15,000 per pilot. So it's not an all or nothing if that makes sense.

If you're planning on using one of our Pilot Pathway programs to UPS, Atlas, Allegiant, Omni, or Frontier, this would be a no brainer as you'll be with us for that long anyway.
Where can I look into the details of each Pilot Pathway programs?
Quote: Where can I look into the details of each Pilot Pathway programs?
Here's the link to the Pilot Pathway Program page on the Ameriflight website: https://w3.ameriflight.com/pilot-pathways/
Clicking on the individual logos will take you to a page with more info. The UPS and Atlas ones have the most detailed info. The other three are just linked to the press releases.
Feel free to ask specific questions, if you have any and can't find the info on it.
Quote: Here's the link to the Pilot Pathway Program page on the Ameriflight website: https://w3.ameriflight.com/pilot-pathways/
Clicking on the individual logos will take you to a page with more info. The UPS and Atlas ones have the most detailed info. The other three are just linked to the press releases.
Feel free to ask specific questions, if you have any and can't find the info on it.
How many pilots are currently in the Flightpath program?
Quote: Here's the link to the Pilot Pathway Program page on the Ameriflight website: https://w3.ameriflight.com/pilot-pathways/
Thank you! This is super helpful!
If interested in a position with Wiggins does Ameriflight handle the pilot recruiting or do they do their own? I am mostly interested in the position flying out of PVD.
Quote: How many pilots are currently in the Flightpath program?
I don't know exact numbers, but quite a few. The first two to go directly from AMF to UPS under the program have class dates a couple weeks from now.
Quote: How many pilots are currently in the Flightpath program?
Two have just become First Officers at UPS Airlines.
We have 29 others in the program at various stages last I heard.
Quote: If interested in a position with Wiggins does Ameriflight handle the pilot recruiting or do they do their own? I am mostly interested in the position flying out of PVD.
Great question! Wiggins handles their own pilot recruiting. Applications/resumes go straight to them.
Here's a link to their careers page: Careers At Wiggins Airways
They currently have six open pilot positions.
Quote: Two have just become First Officers at UPS Airlines.
We have 29 others in the program at various stages last I heard.
29? Nice! I hope they all succeed in the program and get hired
400  450  490  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  504  510  550 
Page 500 of 567
Go to