Ameriflight

Subscribe
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61  101  151  551 
Page 51 of 567
Go to
Quote: I'm nervous. I haven't received a call yet
I wouldnt worry to much yet. They cant call everybody in one day. I didnt get the call until around 3 Pacific time.
I guess they do hire furloughed 121 guys afterall. I guess they didn't like me then Congrats to everyone that got hired!
No Call
I didn't get a call either. Maybe the classes filled up. Congrats to all that go the call!
I got called around 3pm. He wasn't sure what class date I would be given. Either Aug or Sept.

Furloughed 121 also
I got the call at 7pm eastern. I waiting to hear if another Comair brother got the call.
Quote: you guys and gals are gonna have so much fun at the ramada!! haslets videos are priceless you'll want to watch them over and over. congrats to all of the new hires!
I've heard the Hazelet videos are going bye bye.
Quote: I've heard the Hazelet videos are going bye bye.
The videos have been gone for over a year.
Got the good news yesterday around 4. From what I experienced with during the interview, it seems like a great company.

Ex-121er
Quote: The videos have been gone for over a year.

Nooooooooooooooo..... that was part of the AMF lore. Haslet and Soulihan. Next thing you are going to tell me is Bob doesn't teach indoc?
Does anyone that was interviewed have less than ATP mins? APC is only showing 1180TT and COMM, website indicates ATP mins.
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61  101  151  551 
Page 51 of 567
Go to