PDT News and Rumors

Subscribe
219  269  309  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  329  369  419  819 
Page 319 of 1123
Go to
Quote: During this event the ECU's revert to manual mode, and igniters are turned on. ECU's will remain in manual until the beta lockout "tattle" CB in the nose compartment is cycled. The "parking brake" mod" disconnects the beta lockout circuitry when the parking brake is set, preventing voltage spikes and improper power lever position during start and shutdown from triggering the system.

Hope that answers your question Trent, Feel free to call us up or shoot an email for any other questions
Wow you do know your stuff! Not that you don't Dave. Also I enjoyed CQ last week very laid back.
Quote: Wow you do know your stuff! Not that you don't Dave. Also I enjoyed CQ last week very laid back.
No way. The guy who called me a numbskull and idiot is Dave from mainline?? haha How are things going? It's been a while since we ran into you down here or should I say "HEAR"
Way to name drop
Is anyone else disgusted that PiedmontCLT has time to play around on message boards, but doesn't have time to fix/update the plethora of mistakes/old information in the power points, manuals, and other training materials? (if indeed they are affiliated with the training department). Try reading about the "law of effect" and "law of primacy," if anyone in sim world remembers what those are. . .

On a side note, there are a couple of true instructors, who I have the upmost respect for in the training department, and I do apologize, as the negative opinions I have about Piedmont Training are in no way directed at them.
Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving, even of you're working make the best of it.
Any rumors of a new perm bid with upgrades?
Haven't heard anything other than upgrading n hiring after the first of the year, not so sure now since the 200's are all but off the table. Although I have heard from the training dpt's mouth that they are getting a lot of "requests for training records". Have u heard a rumor about a new bid?
Nope......
Quote: Although I have heard from the training dpt's mouth that they are getting a lot of "requests for training records". Have u heard a rumor about a new bid?
\

To you new hires (first year f/o's, in training, or going to interview), this better be a WAKEUP CALL to all of you. Ask yourself, "why are so many f/o's jumping ship?" Please ask yourself that!
Quote: \

To you new hires (first year f/o's, in training, or going to interview), this better be a WAKEUP CALL to all of you. Ask yourself, "why are so many f/o's jumping ship?" Please ask yourself that!

So why?
Spirit is hiring and so are a few others......Xjet?
219  269  309  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  329  369  419  819 
Page 319 of 1123
Go to