Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111  511  1011 
Page 11 of 1412
Go to
Quote: Talked to PO. He said 4 airplane rumor was false.
4 airplane rumor is false......its actually 10! as soon as VA tanks, we get 10 of their Airbus, and spirit upper management will rip the TV's out of the seat back to 'pimp' their rides! J/K but I did hear the USA 3000 rumor
Quote: Hey you coming back this time around?
Affirmative
Quote: Congrats!!man, keep us updated on what's new when you get to Miramar..
Thank you. I will...
Dangit taylor I only needed you and about 80 other people to turn down the recall and I would have gotton a letter too!!!

I thought there was a chance this time.
Quote: Affirmative
Good for you bud, welcome back!
Quote: Dangit taylor I only needed you and about 80 other people to turn down the recall and I would have gotton a letter too!!!

I thought there was a chance this time.
Believe me,... If I could, I would give you my spot...
Hey guys, anybody knows for real how many pilots will still remain in furlough after this last recall????
No idea but I think it is the last recall until we get new airframes Who knows how long this will be...
Quote: No idea but I think it is the last recall until we get new airframes Who knows how long this will be...
I agree, we need airplanes to get another recall.
Quote: 4 airplane rumor is false......its actually 10! as soon as VA tanks, we get 10 of their Airbus, and spirit upper management will rip the TV's out of the seat back to 'pimp' their rides! J/K but I did hear the USA 3000 rumor
Talked with a friend of mine that knows the head mechanic at USA3000...he said their airplanes are being leased overseas for 5 months, they will be coming back there after the lease.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111  511  1011 
Page 11 of 1412
Go to