Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
246  296  336  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  356  396  446  846  1346 
Page 346 of 1412
Go to
You will get the full app by email. Usually takes 10-14 days after initial app to get the full one.

I know they had interviews on Jan. 30th with those getting offers for a March 12th class.

As far as getting a call for an interview, I have heard anything from a couple of weeks to a month or more. Not sure if this has to with individual's background or what. I have heard that they will start back interviewing later in February for future classes.
Quote: So which is it, they laugh at my recommendations, or I wouldn't recommend anyone? You're all over the map there kid.

This is the problem when HR takes over hiring. You end up with a bunch of clowns with no sense of humor, which leads to a really boring circus.

You sound a bit hostel today, maybe you're working too hard. You should relax before you blow a gasket. Call your fellow cheese-head shifty and split a gouda wheel
For all to enjoy and forget about things for a few minutes.....
TOP 10 LOW PASS FLYBY'S - YouTube
Looks like at least a few people are on our side.....

Travel | New airfare pricing rule challenged in Congress | Seattle Times Newspaper
Quote: Looks like at least a few people are on our side.....
Not on "our" side, but rather on Southwest's side. Don't forget that other little airline based in ATL who is also likely on our side too.

Reps from Georgia (home to both Delta and Southwest's largest single operations - aka AirTran) pushing this for Spirit? Ha!

Spirit's just the public face of this issue. We get free press, and take the heat off the 'men behind the curtain' while they push their weight around DC. Everybody wins!
TPA-DFW nonstops just announced, plus applied for DFW-Toluca
Quote: TPA-DFW nonstops just announced, plus applied for DFW-Toluca
Announced where? Link please
Ah nvm. Don't have flash on my iPad. Saw the ad on my pc
Yep, very nice!

"Spirit also today announced that it will begin four weekly flights between DFW and Tampa starting May 4, 2012.

In addition, Spirit has filed with the U.S. Department of Transportation to begin service between DFW and Toluca/Mexico City. Schedules and fares will be announced upon receipt of necessary governmental approval."

Spirit Airlines Doubles Number of Cities Served From Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport; Starts Service From DFW to Atlanta, New York LaGuardia and Orlando (Nasdaq:SAVE)
Quote:
Spirit's just the public face of this issue. We get free press, and take the heat off the 'men behind the curtain' while they push their weight around DC. Everybody wins!
Yeah, and taking the brunt of an FAA beat-down to boot
The parent of World Airways and North American Airlines files for Chapter 11 reorganization | World Airline News
246  296  336  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  356  396  446  846  1346 
Page 346 of 1412
Go to