Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
7  407  457  497  503  504  505  506  507  508  509  510  511  517  557  607  1007 
Page 507 of 1412
Go to
Quote: The biggest requirement to write for Seeking Alpha is a pulse, and they offer a waiver for that. Most of the hack "contributors" at SA spend their days posting on stock bulletin boards. Nothing more than writer-want-to-be's getting published the only way they can - for free. Take it for what it is.
I totally agree!! Seeking Alpha is a decent site for information on investing, especially for neophytes. The information they present only gives a starting reference for doing your own research.
That being said, the "talking up" Spirit is a positive, good news is better than bad news, which is both better than no news as far as stocks are concerned.
Quote: The biggest requirement to write for Seeking Alpha is a pulse, and they offer a waiver for that. Most of the hack "contributors" at SA spend their days posting on stock bulletin boards. Nothing more than writer-want-to-be's getting published the only way they can - for free. Take it for what it is.
Couldn't agree more, and I'm sure everyone else caught the error in grammar as well in her article. Was just nice to see the hacks who do write did not demonize our carrier which seems to be the norm.
So...The lines sure do suck in Las for Feb...
Their not any better in DTW either. So inefficient !
Quote: So...The lines sure do suck in Las for Feb...
Can you expand? Lots of sit time? low credit (per day?) per trip?
How bout Groundspoiler sends us all more pics of his AVATAR, she's purdy
Spirit to have new routes from Baltimore/Washington, Philadelphia to Myrtle Beach - South Florida Business Journal

More routes out of Philly.
FWIW - Salt Lake City coming soon.

BWI may be next focus city.

A320 with 'sharklets' coming soon.
So did spirit get paid by southwest to give up its DCA slots only to now have the slots put up for bid?
Rumor I heard was we were paid a decent chunk of change of 1 plus million or something and given 5 gates at BWI....

Sharkelts starting with March deliveries.....
7  407  457  497  503  504  505  506  507  508  509  510  511  517  557  607  1007 
Page 507 of 1412
Go to