Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
60  460  510  550  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  570  610  660  1060 
Page 560 of 1412
Go to
Not as fast as it seems! A destination with one flight a day it isn't that aggressive, we try and if money isn't made we pull.
DFW-TUL gone. Many new routes, also many already gone, or seasonal. Steady grow here isn't necessarily a commitment to a route wether we make money or not. This company isn't shy of pulling out of a money loosing market. That and low cost keeps the green coming to the investors.
Quote:
Who said anything about spirit and frontier? All that was mentioned was Indigo! Would not surprise me if Indigo bought them and it had nothing to do with NK.
Sorry there Chief, just a shot in the dark, I guess you are right, I was just stating my opinion on a merger situation with frontier, but you are right, nothing to do with the subject.
Quote: Who said anything about spirit and frontier? All that was mentioned was Indigo! Would not surprise me if Indigo bought them and it had nothing to do with NK.
Indigo owns a large portion of Spirit stock. If they bought frontier, expect a code share. Code share + continued Spirit growth= Spirit stock goes up and Indigo makes more money. Then they grow frontier and IPO = Indigo makes money. Then maybe a merger down the road...
Quote:
Quote: Who said anything about spirit and frontier? All that was mentioned was Indigo! Would not surprise me if Indigo bought them and it had nothing to do with NK.
Indigo owns a large portion of Spirit stock. If they bought frontier, expect a code share. Code share + continued Spirit growth= Spirit stock goes up and Indigo makes more money. Then they grow frontier and IPO = Indigo makes money. Then maybe a merger down the road...
I don't completely disagree with that!
Quote: I don't completely disagree with that!
As a former $SAVE shareholder, I don't either! Might make me jump back in.
Might be great for the shareholder, however I get a funny feeling it probably won't be all that great for the pilots.....

Hopefully I'm wrong
Quote: Might be great for the shareholder, however I get a funny feeling it probably won't be all that great for the pilots.....

Hopefully I'm wrong
Yeah, you're probably right. What's good for the shareholders isn't always good for the employees.

From your posts, it looks like you're thoroughly enjoying yourself. Great to see!

I'll drink a beer for you in Chicago next month.
Quote: Might be great for the shareholder, however I get a funny feeling it probably won't be all that great for the pilots.....

Hopefully I'm wrong
Yes. That Is A Huge Concern Of Mine As Well.

Dont Know Why My Phone Insists On All Caps...
Well, at least we aren't American Airlines...
American Airlines reservations system down, flights grounded nationwide | Fox News
Truly American: "The new look and feel is a bold......."
60  460  510  550  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  570  610  660  1060 
Page 560 of 1412
Go to