Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
449  849  899  939  945  946  947  948  949  950  951  952  953  959  999  1049 
Page 949 of 1412
Go to
I have had an app in at Spirit for years (5ish). Had problems updating it for years, but did the best I could. Never heard a peep. Just for kicks I checked my profile last night, and it was gone. Filled out a new app and got a link for an on-line assessment. It's the first correspondence I have ever gotten from Spirit. Does this actually mean something, or does everybody get the on-line assessment?
Quote: I have had an app in at Spirit for years (5ish). Had problems updating it for years, but did the best I could. Never heard a peep. Just for kicks I checked my profile last night, and it was gone. Filled out a new app and got a link for an on-line assessment. It's the first correspondence I have ever gotten from Spirit. Does this actually mean something, or does everybody get the on-line assessment?

I believe all that apply receive that online assessment...
Quote: I have had an app in at Spirit for years (5ish). Had problems updating it for years, but did the best I could. Never heard a peep. Just for kicks I checked my profile last night, and it was gone. Filled out a new app and got a link for an on-line assessment. It's the first correspondence I have ever gotten from Spirit. Does this actually mean something, or does everybody get the on-line assessment?

This is what everybody should expect unless they're very well connected.

1) Online Application
2) Generic Online Assessment
3) Job Fair
4) Long Application
5) Phone Call/relaxed interview from Sandi
6) Online Cognitive Test (timed Thurston Mental Alertness Test).
7) Phone call to setup the interview.
8) Interview in FLL (Written ATP style and Panel Interview)
9) Phone call from Sandi = you got the job
Email = Thanks but No Thanks
Quote: This is what everybody should expect unless they're very well connected.

1) Online Application
2) Generic Online Assessment
3) Job Fair
4) Long Application
5) Phone Call/relaxed interview from Sandi
6) Online Cognitive Test (timed Thurston Mental Alertness Test).
7) Phone call to setup the interview.
8) Interview in FLL (Written ATP style and Panel Interview)
9) Phone call from Sandi = you got the job
Email = Thanks but No Thanks
Thanks for the info. Not well connected and no job fair, so probably won't hear anything.
Quote:
I'm glad we get to vote on it and I'm voting hell no if it doesn't give me two days of RLS and pay 8 hrs of pay for the training modules
Then you better prepare to vote hell no. But it will pass anyway (whatever it is). Been there, done that.
Quote: Then you better prepare to vote hell no. But it will pass anyway (whatever it is). Been there, done that.
Have you read the LOA already? There was no LOA in the email I received.
Quote: Totally agree, old hotel is just fine.
Wait, what? The old MSP airport hotel sucked balls for a long layover. You guys have no idea how much fun downtown Minneapolis can be.
If I don't have 500 TPIC (to get into a job fair) and no internal rec am I out of luck for now getting a call from Spirit?
Not really. I do know a few people who got the call without either, but of course the odds are lower.
Quote: Wait, what? The old MSP airport hotel sucked balls for a long layover. You guys have no idea how much fun downtown Minneapolis can be.
Good. Even with the mall there, I didn't really enjoy the MSP layover.
449  849  899  939  945  946  947  948  949  950  951  952  953  959  999  1049 
Page 949 of 1412
Go to