Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
14423  14923  15323  15373  15413  15419  15420  15421  15422  15423  15424  15425  15426  15427  15433  15473  15523  15923  16423 
Page 15423 of 20173
Go to
Quote: They have for the last few years used two hotels. Luck of the draw which one you get. One is nicer then the other.
There is a "new" suites-style hotel in the renovated old building next to the place that in other cities gives you cookies...

Cheers
George
Quote: They have for the last few years used two hotels. Luck of the draw which one you get. One is nicer then the other.
I have been enjoying a 5 week or so stay on the Ave during max pollen season. Yay. But tell you what. They have put me in the Holiday Inn North. I resisted at first but should not have. This place is sweet now. Multi multi million rehab. Wednesdays = free drinks, I hear. Rooms nice, hotel nice, sweet waters on tap nice, work out room not nice.

Best part, new hires everywhere. Sure beats being here post 9-11 furloughing and mid BK when the only people in the training center were World crews and the weeds and grass were out of hand as the landscapers wouldn't touch the place.

Request the "hotel motel Holiday Inn." Won't be disappointed.
Quote: I have been enjoying a 5 week or so stay on the Ave during max pollen season. Yay. But tell you what. They have put me in the Holiday Inn North. I resisted at first but should not have. This place is sweet now. Multi multi million rehab. Wednesdays = free drinks, I hear. Rooms nice, hotel nice, sweet waters on tap nice, work out room not nice.

Best part, new hires everywhere. Sure bets being here post 9-11 furloughing and mid BK the only people in the training center were World crews and the weeds and grass were out of hand as the landscapers wouldn't touch the place.

Request the "hotel motel Holiday Inn." Won't be disappointed.
You should have joined the gym at the GO for $20 for a month.
Quote: You should have joined the gym at the GO for $20 for a month.

I did! Talk about nice. Get in a work out and shower every day. Man, Richard made this a place that is quite tolerable. Even hit up the Wal Mart and pharmacy there recently. Impressed.

Wish that gym was easier to get to from the terminal for those long sits.

*Edit* Anyone know if the TOC gym is easier to get to and an option for the long Atlanta sit? Know it won't likely be promoted as how do you reach out and tap a pilot for a pop up "ready reserve" assignment if they are over there.
Quote: There are now three training hotels: Deltanet - Flight Operations - 757/767 - training - Hotel Information & Booking Flights
Thanks fellas. This will be my first time at this new one. Either I'm moving up in class, or moving down.
Quote: I did! Talk about nice. Get in a work out and shower every day. Man, Richard made this a place that is quite tolerable. Even hit up the Wal Mart and pharmacy there recently. Impressed.

*Edit* Anyone know if the TOC gym is easier to get to and an option for the long Atlanta sit? Know it won't likely be promoted as how do you reach out and tap a pilot for a pop up "ready reserve" assignment if they are over there.
There's a gym below A27 that you can use. Showers and towels provided too. It is mostly for rehab people, but they have some decent gear.
Quote: There's a gym below A27 that you can use. Showers and towels provided too. It is mostly for rehab people, but they have some decent gear.
Now that is some good gouge.
Quote: Thanks fellas. This will be my first time at this new one….
Found out you can call and request a hotel as well. If they have the flexibility and can do it, they will no problem.
Quote: I did! Talk about nice. Get in a work out and shower every day. Man, Richard made this a place that is quite tolerable. Even hit up the Wal Mart and pharmacy there recently. Impressed.

There's a gym in Term A where the old "speed line" used to be. I've used it twice...Not grand but takes care of said 3hr sits!
...Sorry T beat me too it!
Quote: Found out you can call and request a hotel as well. If they have the flexibility and can do it, they will no problem.
Thanks Manager. I'll have to find out if this "new" one is nicer.

Thankfully though, CQ is so short nowadays, even if it's a downgrade, it won't matter.

All I need is a decent gym.
14423  14923  15323  15373  15413  15419  15420  15421  15422  15423  15424  15425  15426  15427  15433  15473  15523  15923  16423 
Page 15423 of 20173
Go to