Cape Air

Subscribe
91  141  181  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  201  241 
Page 191 of 257
Go to
Offer Letter
Just got my offer letter for the Dec 3rd class. Just wondering if Billings is still available right out of training. I will hope to commute from PHX.
Quote: Just got my offer letter for the Dec 3rd class. Just wondering if Billings is still available right out of training. I will hope to commute from PHX.

You won’t know until then.... too many variables...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scary
That is kinda Scary, but I guess you have to weigh the risk and benefits right.
Quote: we have CASS and Known Crew!
What is the difference?
I had an interview two weeks ago and have received a job offer as FO. I had all of the minimum time met (~700TT, 75 IMC, 40ME, 250 night), but do not have a CFI or a degree from an aviation school.

I requested and was slated for the November class. Looking forward to getting started!

Best of luck to you!
Quote: What is the difference?

One is for airlines to verify jumpseaters and jumpseating agreements, the other is for TSA

Quote: Just got my offer letter for the Dec 3rd class. Just wondering if Billings is still available right out of training. I will hope to commute from PHX.
Billings is the largest FO base so if you aren't able to hold it right away you should be able to get it shortly after.
Quote: Billings is the largest FO base so if you aren't able to hold it right away you should be able to get it shortly after.

You won’t be an FO forever

Quote: I had an interview two weeks ago and have received a job offer as FO. I had all of the minimum time met (~700TT, 75 IMC, 40ME, 250 night), but do not have a CFI or a degree from an aviation school.

I requested and was slated for the November class. Looking forward to getting started!

Best of luck to you!
Congrats! He much XC time do you have?
Thanks. I'm very excited about starting with them. I have a little over 200 XC >50nm and just shy of 425 straight XC.

I saw that Cape Air announced a program with Spirit (https://www.capeairpilots.com/cape-a...jetway-program). Exciting stuff regardless of my intentions to target Spirit or not!

Anyone else starting in November? I'm planning on driving my car out there so we'll have some easy transportation.
91  141  181  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  201  241 
Page 191 of 257
Go to