Cape Air

Subscribe
108  158  198  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  218 
Page 208 of 257
Go to
Quote: Yeah, I’m pretty sure there’s a week of online studying.
I'd love to get my hands on some of that documentation, POHs and Checklists for CA. As an outsider looking in, I understand the 402s are going away and would like to find what I can and use it in my online flying.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Quote: I'd love to get my hands on some of that documentation, POHs and Checklists for CA. As an outsider looking in, I understand the 402s are going away and would like to find what I can and use it in my online flying.

Sorry, that's proprietary company info. The 402s will be around for a decade - will take that long to replace them, and that's assuming no growth...
Bases
So, I understand that the Midwest bases (Kirksville and Ft. Leonard Wood) are pretty junior and fairly easy to get out of training as an FO.

How easy/hard is it to get those bases as a PIC and/or Captain?

I only ask as those bases are close to home and I will only be an FO for a short time.

Thanks!
Quote: Sorry, that's proprietary company info. The 402s will be around for a decade - will take that long to replace them, and that's assuming no growth...
Thanks BT

Quote: Sorry, that's proprietary company info. The 402s will be around for a decade - will take that long to replace them, and that's assuming no growth...
What will they be replaced with?
Quote: What will they be replaced with?
Good stuff for those scheduled for interviews in the near future. Good luck one and all.

https://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/new...-232016-1.html

Quote: Good stuff for those scheduled for interviews in the near future. Good luck one and all.

https://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/new...-232016-1.html
That looks like a great replacement. The updates to the old TIO-540 are impressive as well.
Base
During FO training, at what point do you bid for your base? Two weeks into training? Or later?
bases
So the consensus seems to be that Boston is senior-ish as a base... What about the other southern N.E. bases like Hyannis, Provincetown and New Bedford? Are there FO positions there? For that matter, is there a comprehensive list of bases where FOs are assigned?
Quote: Not a ton in the airplane, training is probably 70% sim. Maybe ten hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What type of simulator are they using? How many hours do they train in the simulator?
108  158  198  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  218 
Page 208 of 257
Go to