Compass updates

Subscribe
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303  703 
Page 203 of 942
Go to
Quote: According to the Mx folks I talked with tonight there is a difference. A supervisor will oversee contract Mx. If the start hiring regular mechanics then that is a bigger operation. That is a difference, which I was unaware of. I know we had Dtw folks in lga overseeing contractors doing the service checks and oil servicing.

Also a job posting for dtw fa's apparently the have an open house soon. Same for msp.
According to the actual mx manager, these are supposed to be actual compass mechanics. But who truly knows.

Also, those flight attendant postings are always up. They fire those poor guys and gals left and right they cant keep fully staffed.
Quote: They fire those poor guys and gals left and right they cant keep fully staffed.
What do you mean THEY? You told us you were "in the know.". Wouldn't that make you one of THEM..
Will there be any new hires to back fill the upgrades on this vacancy?
Quote: Will there be any new hires to back fill the upgrades on this vacancy?
If this is an isolated class of upgrades, I'd say no hiring to back fill, as it's only 4 vacancies. The company is presently running fat (for their standards) on FOs.
so, we all still waiting on the update email for the middle of the 3rd quarter?
Yep. No mail yet.
On our secret forum, talks of hiring 20-25 this fall.

Be prepared. We only hire the best of the best.
Ahhh!! Haters gonna hate!
You think braving huge lines of interviewees is bad right now at the other regionals that are hiring, wait until you deal with one like Compass. Some pilot shortage. There will be literally thousands upon thousands wanting to go to Compass interviews to compete for 45 jobs.

How are compass interviews, do they treat people with respect?
Quote: On our secret forum, talks of hiring 20-25 this fall.

Be prepared. We only hire the best of the best.
I sneaked through though
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303  703 
Page 203 of 942
Go to