Compass updates

Subscribe
440  840  890  930  936  937  938  939  940  941  942 
Page 940 of 942
Go to
Quote: Can somebody give me the contact for parking reimbursement? Thanks.
memo 15-005 on comply
If you pick up something from open time on an off day. Do you get the additional credit added to the check even if you are below min credit. (Like on reserve, buildup, CDO)
Quote: If you pick up something from open time on an off day. Do you get the additional credit added to the check even if you are below min credit. (Like on reserve, buildup, CDO)
yes, just make sure it gets coded as an OTA open time add by CS. (there are some caveats, obviously if you have a buildup, and drop a 10 hr trip, and pick up 5 hrs, you'd get paid 70 for the month (guarantee minus now you're net -5)
Quote: yes, just make sure it gets coded as an OTA open time add by CS. (there are some caveats, obviously if you have a buildup, and drop a 10 hr trip, and pick up 5 hrs, you'd get paid 70 for the month (guarantee minus now you're net -5)
Thank you. Is there a way to check to make you its coded right without contacting CS?
Quote: Thank you. Is there a way to check to make you its coded right without contacting CS?
Nope, they invented the dumb process, they get the phone call!

edit: technically you could email them. i guess. actually, probably better since you have a written record that way if they screw up your check.
Compass Ground Instructor
Can anyone tell me about the Compass Ground Instructor Position?

ATP-CFI-I MEI ~2500 TT. No 121 exp.

Pay?

Any tips for getting in the door?
To confused FLICA users who want to trade or drop a trip,

There are two separate trade boards. One for partial trades and another for trades of an entire paring.

If you post a full paring in the partial board and someone tries to pick it up or intiate a trade, it will not work.

It will be denied because it is not a partial trade.

Post entire parings in the [Bidding]->[Trades between PILOTS]->[Month]->[Tradeboard]

Post Partial Requests in [Bidding]->[Pilot Partial Trade Board]->[Tradeboard]

Just FYI
Can anyone PM me the password to list on id90travel for Frontier jump seat?
Aaaaaand... Republic files for Chapter 11. Discuss.
Quote: Aaaaaand... Republic files for Chapter 11. Discuss.
What's there to discuss? Nearly everyone saw it coming.
440  840  890  930  936  937  938  939  940  941  942 
Page 940 of 942
Go to