Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
185  685  1085  1135  1175  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  1187  1188  1189  1195  1235  1285  1685 
Page 1185 of 2045
Go to
Just saw this on Sun Country's new TA:

Quote:
dead head goes to 75 percent (now) and 100 percent in January 2018.
Atlas is not close to that....things to improve in the new contract talks coming soon...
Quote: They just voted their TA down by 86%, so even at mesa, things are turning around...
As they should have.......

But the point STILL STANDS. When you ACTUALLY have a hard time getting resumes and having applicants show up, management will take initiative.

Otherwise, it's simply status quo. Management WONT be in a hurry to get a contact done, and the NC will have to fight like hell to get the gains needed.
Yes your point still stands for sure. I'm just saying things are changing some when mesa pilots group is actually asking for better, saying no.

Quote: As they should have.......

But the point STILL STANDS. When you ACTUALLY have a hard time getting resumes and having applicants show up, management will take initiative.

Otherwise, it's simply status quo. Management WONT be in a hurry to get a contact done, and the NC will have to fight like hell to get the gains needed.
Quote: Yes your point still stands for sure. I'm just saying things are changing some when mesa pilots group is actually asking for better, saying no.
Agree with that point.

However, RAH also said "NO" last year, and this year. XJT said "NO" last year. Envoy said "NO" TWICE till they got severely leveraged in the BK, etc.

It's nice to see this industry FINALLY coming out of the dark decade and pilots FINALLY having some leverage for once.

Hopefully the Atlas NC can use that as well.
Hear hear!
Quote: Agree with that point.

However, RAH also said "NO" last year, and this year. XJT said "NO" last year. Envoy said "NO" TWICE till they got severely leveraged in the BK, etc.

It's nice to see this industry FINALLY coming out of the dark decade and pilots FINALLY having some leverage for once.

Hopefully the Atlas NC can use that as well.
Quote: Hear hear!
And it's JUST my little fantasy world...........

The regionals voted no, it sucks for Envoy to get leveraged.

BUT, the regionals said "NO", DAL said "NO". I HOPE that SW says "NO" and FedEx does ALSO.

Seeing that much "NO" is GREAT TO ME!!!!!!!

After all the crap we've been though in this career in the post 9/11 era, the airlines are making profits, FUPM!!!!!!!

Reserve time/ hours
Been following the posts. First time writing.
I have the interview on Wenseday. Out of curiosity any idea on the next class date? Also once out of IOE whats the reserve time look like, and what kind of hours can one expect to be flying out of the month. Congrats to all who are interviewing and good luck to all.
Quote: Also once out of IOE whats the reserve time look like.
Reserve works a little differently here, but I just bid for the first time and received a line with no "reserve" on it. (Although from what I understand, we are always kind of on reserve in that your schedule will change daily).
Reserve
Ok. Gotchya. So, once is completed with all the IOE, I can start bidding on lines....not bad. A buddy of mine said as well that if you make it to the face to face interview, that the job is pretty much yours. Any insight? And any insight into what to focus on in training, aside from study study study.......i live in Miami, ill have to eat it for a year until i can appy for Miami as a base. But bases really dont mean anything.........this job is my dream job.........no wife no kids......
Quote: i live in Miami, ill have to eat it for a year until i can appy for Miami as a base. But bases really dont mean anything.........this job is my dream job.........no wife no kids......
Keep in mind, if assigned the 767, there is no MIA base and you will be seat locked for three years.
185  685  1085  1135  1175  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  1187  1188  1189  1195  1235  1285  1685 
Page 1185 of 2045
Go to