Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
435  935  1335  1385  1425  1431  1432  1433  1434  1435  1436  1437  1438  1439  1445  1485  1535  1935 
Page 1435 of 2045
Go to
Quote: Does Atlas provide a motel during training and transportation to class if hired?
Lol a motel...

Surprisingly, you get a hotel. The kind you don't rent by the hour.
Quote: So with the new online application process can I actually update the PAQ or just a resume? I still send an updated PAQ to crewjobs all the time. Anyone in the know have an idea?
I wondered the same thing. Looks like you can only update your resume on the new site at the moment.
They will provide the hotel and transportation if needed. Our class abandoned the provided transportation by the third day as it was unreliable. More than half of the class had a vehicle and I would recommend bringing one if you live within a one day drive to Miami.
Quote: They will provide the hotel and transportation if needed. Our class abandoned the provided transportation by the third day as it was unreliable. More than half of the class had a vehicle and I would recommend bringing one if you live within a one day drive to Miami.
Traffic in Miami is a nightmare. It's not uncommon to take 30 minutes from hotel to training center - it's only a few miles away.

Yes a hotel is provided, single occupancy. Expect about 60-70 nights depending on where you fall in your class for checkrides such.
Quote: Does Atlas provide a motel during training and transportation to class if hired?
"back to the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn...."
Atlas will buy you a ticket to MIA, provide a good hotel with a single room, transportation to the training (checking) center and pay you per diem $57.60 per day. Some where along the way you will get an iPad Air and a Samsung Galaxy S6 as a PCD.

BayBum
If you drive to training they will pay you mileage (approx. .56 per mile) up to the cost of the airline ticket.
I was invited to the class on the 27th, sent in the background check, and received emails with insurance/benefits info and a link to the online training website. But no one ever told me my hotel or where I need to be on Monday morning, and now it's Friday afternoon. I have already called Agnes, Katlyn and Denise, emailed, and left messages on their individual voicemails, and the general HR voicemail.

Anyone have any good ideas on what I should do next?
Quote: I was invited to the class on the 27th, sent in the background check, and received emails with insurance/benefits info and a link to the online training website. But no one ever told me my hotel or where I need to be on Monday morning, and now it's Friday afternoon. I have already called Agnes, Katlyn and Denise, emailed, and left messages on their individual voicemails, and the general HR voicemail.

I would call the Staybridge Suites and Holiday Inn in Doral to see if they have a reservation for you. There will be a bus for your class that will leave the hotel around 7:30 Monday morning for the training center.
Quote: I was invited to the class on the 27th, sent in the background check, and received emails with insurance/benefits info and a link to the online training website. But no one ever told me my hotel or where I need to be on Monday morning, and now it's Friday afternoon. I have already called Agnes, Katlyn and Denise, emailed, and left messages on their individual voicemails, and the general HR voicemail.

Welcome to Atlas. I mean that literally and figuratively because that's the kind of BS you will deal with on the regular at this joint. If you weren't new I'd tell you to let their screw up be their problem, not yours. But since you are new and you want to make it to class I suggest you call:

Staybridge Suites
(305)500-9100
or
Holiday Inn
(305)500-900

and see if one of those hotels has a reservation for you for Sunday night. I would start there.
435  935  1335  1385  1425  1431  1432  1433  1434  1435  1436  1437  1438  1439  1445  1485  1535  1935 
Page 1435 of 2045
Go to