Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
283  333  373  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  393  433  483  883  1383 
Page 383 of 2045
Go to
You know Gunnery Sergeant Highway too? I also had to improvise...Good luck to all.
Tried Acrobat too, opening from the saved file and still no dice...
Acrobat
I had to open the file in Acrobat on a Windows computer and after fiddling with it for about 1/2 hour, I got all the fields filled out.

Just sent the resume and PAQ. I'm an Active Duty A-10 dude with a projected sep date of 31 May 13. Probably won't get any calls soon, but it's definitely nice to throw my hat in the ring.

Good luck all!
Cant pull up the new PAQ with iPhone. Can anyone tell me if it's the as the last one? Ive already sent an updated PAQ from last time. Just wondering if I'm gonna have to fill out another. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Quote: Cant pull up the new PAQ with iPhone. Can anyone tell me if it's the as the last one? Ive already sent an updated PAQ from last time. Just wondering if I'm gonna have to fill out another. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Looks like the PAQ is on version 3.0.
You might get asked "did you use a multiplier in your flight times?" My answer was "yes" and then the gentlemen who asked me went on to the next question....typical mil to civilian conversion .2 or .3 per sortie....I think I used .2....FWIW.
The PAQ says to use a military conversion factor of 1.2 if applicable.

Make sure you read the fine print gents!
Quote: Cant pull up the new PAQ with iPhone. Can anyone tell me if it's the as the last one? Ive already sent an updated PAQ from last time. Just wondering if I'm gonna have to fill out another. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I don't see any difference from the one I already had saved on my computer from last time.
I multiplied all my mil time by 1.2. Is that the intention? Seems a little vague.
Retired C17 guy here. Been with Atlas for one year now. If the PAQ instructs you to use a multiplier of 1.2 as applicable, by all means do it. I would use that "product" number on the resume also though. Keep it consistent and easy to explain in the career part of the interview. Also, don't forget to subtract out all of your "other" time before you apply the multiplier. Good Luck!!!
283  333  373  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  393  433  483  883  1383 
Page 383 of 2045
Go to