Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
40  440  490  530  536  537  538  539  540  541  542  543  544  550  590  640  1040  1540 
Page 540 of 2045
Go to
Quote: Anyone have any info on Atlas?
Thank you.

I have read Atlas mega-thread.

Looking forward to friendship.
Quote: Txntchr,

You're going to get flamed for your post. I'll be kind and suggest that you go read the 530+ pages that precede your post. 99.9% of your questions will be answered by sitting down with a pot of coffee, a good meal, a lot of quiet time, and a ton of patience.

When you've made it through all the pages/posts and THEN you still have a question....well, then you'll understand.
At some point, the "read the whole thread and then you can ask a question" has to go. The thread is getting a little long for that now. How about we start reposting the highlights list that someone made up and save everyone a week of reading junk.
Quote: At some point, the "read the whole thread and then you can ask a question" has to go. The thread is getting a little long for that now. How about we start reposting the highlights list that someone made up and save everyone a week of reading junk.
Exactly....that answer is getting a bit obnoxious.
Quote: I talked to a friend who is interviewing today actually and he listed two of the three (numbers 1, and 3 above) when we were talking about the test.

Good luck.

Thanks, 744driver. My sim partner from the 747-400 at our last gig was supposed to be interviewing today. I'm glad to hear he got called and hope to get the call myself soon!
Quote: ended up w/ describe the 2 types of noise abatement procedures
So, what are they? Didn't see anything in the P/CG.

All I can think of is reducing power at ~1000'-3000' or flying a specified ground track.
Quote:
At some point, the "read the whole thread and then you can ask a question" has to go.
I have to agree. It comes off as a bit elitist. You don't see the Delta pilots saying to read all 120,000 posts on "Latest and Greatest..." every time they are asked a question. But I also agree that people should research before asking a question that's been answered numerous times. Gets frustrating. Certainly Atlas hopefuls do not need to read the pre-contact discussion which takes up about 1/3 of the thread, unless of course they want a history lesson.
Agreed, the thread is 540 pages long and probably 200 pages of that is guys telling other guys to sit down with a cold beer and read the thread!
Quote: So, what are they? Didn't see anything in the P/CG.

All I can think of is reducing power at ~1000'-3000' or flying a specified ground track.
NADP1 and NADP2.
Quote: So, what are they? Didn't see anything in the P/CG.

http://www.icao.int/environmental-pr...eviewNADRD.pdf

All you ever wanted too know. Just another program to pacify the French.
Quote: agreed, the thread is 540 pages long and probably 200 pages of that is guys telling other guys to sit down with a cold beer and read the thread!
took the words right out of my mouth!!!!
40  440  490  530  536  537  538  539  540  541  542  543  544  550  590  640  1040  1540 
Page 540 of 2045
Go to