Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
123  523  573  613  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  633  673  723  1123  1623 
Page 623 of 2045
Go to
Have they actually ever hired someone with 2000TT, Non Military?
Quote: Have they actually ever hired someone with 2000TT, Non Military?
Yes, but rare. If you meat the mins, apply when it is open + you will probably need some recs with horsepower. But, you never know.

Rumor is that we just inked a deal on a VIP configured 767 to start ops June 1.
I think that VIP 767 is surely on the way, but its utilization is low enough that it will not have an impact on the staffing on the 767...less than 100 hours per year, plus whatever charters we can drum up.

So, hiring and recruiting is not likely until later in the summer, or may even get us into the fall...sorry, I'm not trying to put a damper on the discussion here, but that is what I think.
744,et.al: That allows us stalkers plenty of time to lose the magic 15; keep sharp for the test; save quarters for the bribe fund; and of course---- enjoy life with our flying comrades.

Spring has arrived! Stay thirsty my friends.
Should I send an update of the summary I sent in March or hold off until the window opens again.
Smoking a brisket tomorrow just to stay in practice. Can't afford to make a poor showing at the grill if I ever get the call!

Quote: 744,et.al: That allows us stalkers plenty of time to lose the magic 15; keep sharp for the test; save quarters for the bribe fund; and of course---- enjoy life with our flying comrades.

Quote: 744,et.al: That allows us stalkers plenty of time to lose the magic 15; keep sharp for the test; save quarters for the bribe fund; and of course---- enjoy life with our flying comrades.

quarters? Sorry but whatdimiss?
Quote: quarters? Sorry but whatdimiss?

Poorly worded by me....it happens with exuberance. I should save my quarters and buy some cooking books for grilling.

Happy Mother's Day to the Mom's out there.
Curious, what's the longest someone has waited in the pool before being called with a class date?
Quote: Curious, what's the longest someone has waited in the pool before being called with a class date?
That's a hard question to answer, it all depends on the hiring at the time. I know some guys that were in the pool for a year, but that was during the hiring delay caused by the retirement of the classics. HR gets antsy if anyone is in the pool for more than a year. The real question is when will classes resume.
123  523  573  613  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  633  673  723  1123  1623 
Page 623 of 2045
Go to