Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
275  675  725  765  771  772  773  774  775  776  777  778  779  785  825  875  1275  1775 
Page 775 of 2045
Go to
New Hire Travel
Has anyone heard from travel yet/received their travel arrangements for the 3 Feb class? If not does anyone know when we will?

Thanks

-rmr
Quote:
Has anyone heard from travel yet/received their travel arrangements for the 3 Feb class? If not does anyone know when we will?

Thanks

-rmr
I was staring to wonder the same thing!? Haha. I figure if by Wednesday I don't hear anything, I'll give them a buzz.
Atlas Air Hiring
I'd call them about three days out if you haven't heard anything. that seems to be the time period in which they buy plane tickets for people. I drove down there for my class and they had no idea who I was or how to arrange for the travel authorization. in the end they took care of me. great company so far.
Quote: Has anyone heard from travel yet/received their travel arrangements for the 3 Feb class? If not does anyone know when we will?

Thanks

-rmr
This is SOP for travel. If you haven't heard by Wednesday, give them a jingle.

Welcome to the circus!
I appreciate all the replies, thanks guys.
ummmm........they pay for a new hire to get to class????? What'd I miss
Quote: ummmm........they pay for a new hire to get to class????? What'd I miss
Not sure which class was the first to get this new benefit, but it was a fairly recent change...didn't apply to us.
Not sure which class was the first to get this new benefit, but it was a fairly recent change...didn't apply to us.

HR is finally realizing that Atlas is not the only game in town any more and pilots will have a choice on where to go. Does Atlas also pay for the hotel in MIA? The hemorrhaging of pilots has only begun. Just a fact, not trashing Atlas.
Quote: Not sure which class was the first to get this new benefit, but it was a fairly recent change...didn't apply to us.

HR is finally realizing that Atlas is not the only game in town any more and pilots will have a choice on where to go. Does Atlas also pay for the hotel in MIA? The hemorrhaging of pilots has only begun. Just a fact, not trashing Atlas.
It started applying about this time last year. In reality, it should have applied to everyone before that, too. I just don't think anyone wanted to speak up during training, and perhaps nobody was checking. Sec. 11.A.7.
Quote: Not sure which class was the first to get this new benefit, but it was a fairly recent change...didn't apply to us.

Huh! Well ......Good for them. It would be nice to fix that training play as well. Only time I had to run a balance on a credit card. Hopefully they won't have to wait for O E as long as we did. Congrats all and welcome.
275  675  725  765  771  772  773  774  775  776  777  778  779  785  825  875  1275  1775 
Page 775 of 2045
Go to