Delta New Hires/Class Dates/Cleared to Train

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51 
Page 1 of 89
Go to
Hello team Delta!

I'm happy to say that I was offered the conditional job offer mid July. I have not been contacted about a class date or cleared to train status. Have any of the other street hires out there been given a class date? In ATL Delta told us to expect either September 6th or 20th. This new information regarding the canceled interviews is making me think class dates may be pushed back due to the amount of recalls coming back.

Can't wait to start
It takes right around 2 weeks to get the 'Cleared to train' call. A friend of a friend inteviewed on Jul 2, & got the call on Jul 14. I believe he will be in the 2nd Aug class. He is an off the street hire.

My other buddy interviewed mid-July too, & he has heard nothing as well. I expect him to hear something this week.

I also believe they're holding the flowups back at least 60 days, so I think most street hires will get in class before them. Guess time will tell.

Hope to see you on the line soon.
Quote: Hello team Delta!

I'm happy to say that I was offered the conditional job offer mid July. I have not been contacted about a class date or cleared to train status. Have any of the other street hires out there been given a class date? In ATL Delta told us to expect either September 6th or 20th. This new information regarding the canceled interviews is making me think class dates may be pushed back due to the amount of recalls coming back.

Can't wait to start
Dude,

Welcome Aboard!!
Quote: Hello team Delta!

Can't wait to start
Congratulations! We can't wait for you to start either!
Welcome aboard, sooooo nice to see new-hires! YOU MUST BID THE DC-9 it will make a real man out of you plus you will get to fly with the most interesting man in the world XX NewK
i was offered in mid July and still haven't had the cleared to train letter, in fact i have been contacted and a few things had been missing from my file and i have to get those completed. But still hoping that the sept 6th class we were told about holds up.
Quote: It takes right around 2 weeks to get the 'Cleared to train' call. A friend of a friend inteviewed on Jul 2, & got the call on Jul 14. I believe he will be in the 2nd Aug class. He is an off the street hire.

My other buddy interviewed mid-July too, & he has heard nothing as well. I expect him to hear something this week.

I also believe they're holding the flowups back at least 60 days, so I think most street hires will get in class before them. Guess time will tell.

Hope to see you on the line soon.
So would it be reasonable to assume that the classes will go like this:

First class - all recalls

Second class - 1/2 or more recalls and some new guys

Third class - Mostly new guys off the street and a few recalls

Next classes - Mostly new guys off the street

Last classes - Mostly flows that might have seniority over the off the street guys in the first few classes

Either way, welcome to all the new people!
Quote: So would it be reasonable to assume that the classes will go like this:

First class - all recalls

Second class - 1/2 or more recalls and some new guys

Third class - Mostly new guys off the street and a few recalls

Next classes - Mostly new guys off the street

Last classes - Mostly flows that might have seniority over the off the street guys in the first few classes

Either way, welcome to all the new people!
What Moon said.....
Quote: What Moon said.....
I know we have one recall going in the 8/2 class and 2 more going to the 8/16 so there are definately more in the 8/16 class.
Yep from what I have been told at least the first two classes will have recalls in them.
1  2  3  4  5  11  51 
Page 1 of 89
Go to