Omni Air

Subscribe
51  91  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  111  151  201 
Page 101 of 433
Go to
When I applied many moons ago, I basically bombed them with my resume. I emailed it, faxed it and snail mailed it several times over a 8 to 12 month period. It took them a while, but they finally called me for an interview; probably just to get me to stop sending in my resume. I guess in my case the squeaky wheel got the grease.

Of course, I left there shortly after being hired because it was quite a hostile and brutal place to work. From what my classmates have told me, it really hasn't changed much since I left.
I called and emailed monthly for a little over a year back in 2010-2011. I also had 3 internal LOR's. Others have gotten a call after applying once. Like much of life it's luck and timing!
Quote: When I applied many moons ago, I basically bombed them with my resume. I emailed it, faxed it and snail mailed it several times over a 8 to 12 month period. It took them a while, but they finally called me for an interview; probably just to get me to stop sending in my resume. I guess in my case the squeaky wheel got the grease.

Of course, I left there shortly after being hired because it was quite a hostile and brutal place to work. From what my classmates have told me, it really hasn't changed much since I left.
He surfaces! Where the hell u been stranger?
Quote: He surfaces! Where the hell u been stranger?
Hiding under a rock here at VX!
Quote: Hiding under a rock here at VX!
Wait....are you the guy who got stupid drunk puking all over yourself in Bish and the other guys had come rescue your ass? Or is that someone else?
Quote: Wait....are you the guy who got stupid drunk puking all over yourself in Bish and the other guys had come rescue your ass? Or is that someone else?
That's partially correct. I didn't realize I was that famous. Talk to PD. He's the one to blame, actually. Ask him about ass cheese and Russian vodka and the Bish Hyatt.

I'd love to know what minor details PD is adding to make the story a bit more interesting. I love that guy! While you're at it, ask him about the ball bearings I found in my crew meal out of SNN.
Quote: That's partially correct. I didn't realize I was that famous. Talk to PD. He's the one to blame, actually. Ask him about ass cheese and Russian vodka and the Bish Hyatt.

I'd love to know what minor details PD is adding to make the story a bit more interesting. I love that guy! While you're at it, ask him about the ball bearings I found in my crew meal out of SNN.
Hahahaha. I remember that story. Including the ball bearings. Was that on your IOE?
Quote: Hahahaha. I remember that story. Including the ball bearings. Was that on your IOE?
The ass cheese and violent vomiting episode at the Bish Hyatt was during IOE. The hazing and initiation made for quite the story.

The ball bearings in my crew meal happened later.
Oh this could turn ugly.
Quote: Oh this could turn ugly.
Hah! I'll leave that to you if you want to make my comments perverted! I'm a good sport. I don't mind poking fun at myself.

Oh, another story. Ask AH, 777 FO, about the time we were eating breakfast in ANC at Gwennies (or whatever it's called) and as I was eating my flapjacks, a mouse fell from the roof right in front of me on the table.
51  91  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  111  151  201 
Page 101 of 433
Go to