Omni Air

Subscribe
2  52  92  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  112  152  202 
Page 102 of 435
Go to
How delicious was the mouse? LOL
Been to that place in ANC many times, I am surprised more did not fall out of that place.....lol
As the story was told to me, firsthand the day it happened, AH, in his giant voice, in the crowded restaurant, boomed:

"Holy sh..! It's a fu..ing MOUSE!"

At which point the waitress came over, picked the varmint up by its tail, said "Oh, that's just a little one," and disappeared with it into the kitchen.

As for the ball bearings in the omelette, I saw the pictures.

As for the Bishkek story, there is a story but versions vary depending on the source.
Rjtrash, I was referring to the story telling direction this thread could go from our infamous Omni days. With your luck I'm sure there would be plenty more stories. I think it was best that we left, probably couldn't handle another debauchery session with you at Smokeys. Glad we didn't have to monitor our old buddy!
Back on point, please.
Quote: Hah! I'll leave that to you if you want to make my comments perverted! I'm a good sport. I don't mind poking fun at myself.

Oh, another story. Ask AH, 777 FO, about the time we were eating breakfast in ANC at Gwennies (or whatever it's called) and as I was eating my flapjacks, a mouse fell from the roof right in front of me on the table.
You should have never left, then you would have many more stories to tell. You at least still live around "these" parts?
I am now convinced not to fly for omni.
Quote: Rjtrash, I was referring to the story telling direction this thread could go from our infamous Omni days. With your luck I'm sure there would be plenty more stories. I think it was best that we left, probably couldn't handle another debauchery session with you at Smokeys. Glad we didn't have to monitor our old buddy!
No kidding. That poor guy could hardly walk!

Aaah....those days will always be memorable!
Quote: As the story was told to me, firsthand the day it happened, AH, in his giant voice, in the crowded restaurant, boomed:

"Holy sh..! It's a fu..ing MOUSE!"

At which point the waitress came over, picked the varmint up by its tail, said "Oh, that's just a little one," and disappeared with it into the kitchen.

As for the ball bearings in the omelette, I saw the pictures.

As for the Bishkek story, there is a story but versions vary depending on the source.
Sometimes the legend is better than the reality. I'll let the embellished legend live on. It makes for a better story!
Quote: Back on point, please.
It is on point. These are epic OAI stories.

Off point would be if we were discussing the intricacies and finer points of quilting.
2  52  92  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  112  152  202 
Page 102 of 435
Go to