Omni Air

Subscribe
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  120  160  210 
Page 110 of 435
Go to
Is there any idea of when they'll open another application window?
The chief pilot just resigned if anyone was curious, he's going to UPS
Quote: Is the 90 day tdy still going on ? IS Omni losing a lot of pilots to other companies now that there is a lot of movement with most majors?

Are there crews based in LAS doing just HNL ?

Thanks !!
No TDY's at this time.

Nobody is hiring us "like crazy" because we have the stench of supplemental on us. (There are guys trickling out but not in droves yet)

I am LAS based and can tell you it's the most senior base in the system. You will not hold it unless someone dies, or gets hired somewhere, or hits 65 (it's only 5CA/5FO base).

Anything else?
If hired are you assigned aircraft or allowed to pick by age or some other means they come up with if both aircraft are available?
Khal...

Check PMs.
Quote: If hired are you assigned aircraft or allowed to pick by age or some other means they come up with if both aircraft are available?
I'll send you a PM

And Packrat I wrote you back also.
Quote: The chief pilot just resigned if anyone was curious, he's going to UPS
JS or AR??
Quote: JS or AR??
It was an internal company memo that I'm sure wasn't to be broadcasted on public forums... And we wonder why we keep getting security memos about posting on public media
Quote: It was an internal company memo that I'm sure wasn't to be broadcasted on public forums... And we wonder why we keep getting security memos about posting on public media
I don't work there anymore so they can suck it!

It was JS
Do you get airline or hotel miles?
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  120  160  210 
Page 110 of 435
Go to