Omni Air

Subscribe
155  205  245  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  265  305  355 
Page 255 of 435
Go to
Quote: Has anyone who interviewed in January gotten a class date yet?
A buddy of mine interviewed the middle of January, and was told to expect a call this week for an April class.
I got the invite via email this AM. Interview dates are every Thursday in May. I think there was also one date in April when I looked.
Quote: Yes they send a TBNT email. Applied on the 13th and was TBNT 2 days later.
I haven't received anything yet, yes or no. I'm sorry you got the TBNT. Keep trying my friend and hopefully you'll be there before long.
Quote: I got the invite via email this AM. Interview dates are every Thursday in May. I think there was also one date in April when I looked.
Congratulations!!
Quote: Does anybody know if Omni informs you either way of a decision after having submitted your application during their hiring window? I submitted early Friday morning and haven’t heard anything yet. Do they let you know if the answer is “thanks but no thanks” or if they are going to give you an interview. I remember reading after submitting that they would be keeping you posted (I’m paraphrasing).
Not hearing yet is a good thing. Rejection emails do get sent.
Rejection Letter
I got the rejection email today. It was exactly one week after having applied. I kind of expected it because of low hours and my experience only being in small (e.g. Citations) jet. Not a lot of useful information from me for you guys on here but what you’ve written has been helpful to me so I just wanted to share my experience. To all that got hired, good job and congratulations. To the others, keep trying.
Quote: I got the invite via email this AM. Interview dates are every Thursday in May. I think there was also one date in April when I looked.
I got the invite as well, however the calendar is showing no dates. Anyone else having this same issue?
Quote: A buddy of mine interviewed the middle of January, and was told to expect a call this week for an April class.
Early Jan interviewees are getting mid April class dates as of now.
Quote: I got the invite as well, however the calendar is showing no dates. Anyone else having this same issue?
Slots are all full sadly. Same problem here. Keep checking back to see if any open up.
For those of us waiting to interview, would love to hear more about life at Omni. Retired USAF guy looking for a good place to work for another 10 years!
155  205  245  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  265  305  355 
Page 255 of 435
Go to