Omni Air

Subscribe
35  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  55  95  145 
Page 45 of 435
Go to
Glad this is behind you guys and some things got ironed out. I personally think it's really good news
any cliff notes version of what's in this "TA"?
A pay raise and not much else changed for us.
I'm disappointed that we didn't get all we wanted (I wanted rig, badly), but I'm reasonably happy with the scheduling changes and the seniority upgrades, too. Beyond that, yeah, status-quo.

Anyway, the vote is done. Time to get over the old debates and make sure our contract is properly enforced.
Quote: I'm disappointed that we didn't get all we wanted (I wanted rig, badly), but I'm reasonably happy with the scheduling changes and the seniority upgrades, too. Beyond that, yeah, status-quo.

Anyway, the vote is done. Time to get over the old debates and make sure our contract is properly enforced.

i agree, now the fun part begins and making other changes.
Quote: A pay raise and not much else changed for us.
You're leaving out:

Scope
Job protection (furlough by seniority not fleet)
Long Call/Short Call reserve
No more 24 hour reserve
No more street CA's

Yes, these are basic improvements to bring us up to industry standard minimums, but they are improvements nonetheless. We did get more than just a pay raise.

But I don't want to start a debate, lets move on and make sure we make this CBA work for us.
I am happy that is over now. Even though the pilots did not get everything they wanted it is better then what it was. If this would have happened sooner I might have stayed longer. Best of luck with the new improvements.
that is debatable marshall. Many people were just hanging around long enough to see if the contract solved our problems with insurance, scheduling, and travel. It did not. As such, more people will start leaving.
Since several mentioned a raise in pay.... how much?
Quote: Since several mentioned a raise in pay.... how much?
On average like 34% or something like that. Some saw as high as a 50%. Others, like myself, saw as little as 19%. First year FO makes $70 hr on a 60 hr guarantee and first year CA makes $110 hr. No duty rig so you'll never fly your 60, but can still plan on being gone for AT LEAST 18 days.
35  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  55  95  145 
Page 45 of 435
Go to