Omni Air

Subscribe
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61  101  151 
Page 51 of 433
Go to
The red number on the CrewNET page at the beginning of the month was 593. Now the number is 574. I know this is all crew members but that's nineteen crew members who have left the Big O in 19 days. I know the seniority list is published at the discretion of the company but is there anyway to know who quit?
Per the CBA, seniority lists must be published Quarterly.
Quote: Per the CBA, seniority lists must be published Quarterly.
Quarterly yes. But, where in that quarter? The beginning? Middle? End? Again, basically at the discretion of the company to produce the list four times a year. They could produce it January 31st and then again on February 1st. (If it's the fiscal year.) Or March 31st and April 1st if you're looking at the calendar year.
Quote: Quarterly yes. But, where in that quarter? The beginning? Middle? End? Again, basically at the discretion of the company to produce the list four times a year. They could produce it January 31st and then again on February 1st. (If it's the fiscal year.) Or March 31st and April 1st if you're looking at the calendar year.
The last three updates are dated 12/23/11, 3/9/12, and 6/1/12, so it looks like they're sticking pretty close to the beginning of each quarter.
Any updates on Omni? It seems pretty quite on here.
Quote: Any updates on Omni? It seems pretty quite on here.
I tired to post a link but airline pilot forums wouldn't let me. There's a posting on **************** for B-767/B777 First Officers on September 25, 2012. You can't see it if you're not a member but, It's for Omni. I tried to share the link because I am a member but again, I couldn't.
Omni Hiring
The Omni website is showing that they are hiring pilots. You can apply directly on their site.
Quote: The Omni website is showing that they are hiring pilots. You can apply directly on their site.
All I see is a link to send your resume.
Quote: The Omni website is showing that they are hiring pilots. You can apply directly on their site.
I don't see a thing.
Quote: All I see is a link to send your resume.
That is how you apply.

"To apply for an open position, please forward resume to our HR department here"<-----Click the here.
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61  101  151 
Page 51 of 433
Go to