Omni Air

Subscribe
42  82  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  102  142  192 
Page 92 of 435
Go to
Anymore news on Omni starting to hire soon?
I've been wondering the same thing.
I'm guessing in March...
Is HR friendly towards phone calls regarding resumes? I'd really like to go there. Can someone PM me with a number that I can call to check up on it?
Quote: Is HR friendly towards phone calls regarding resumes? I'd really like to go there. Can someone PM me with a number that I can call to check up on it?
I highly discourage this....
Quote: I'm guessing in March...
I think I officially get flushed from the pool in March.
Quote: I think I officially get flushed from the pool in March.
I could be wrong but I think the pool date was extended due to the furlough. Email your point of contact to see of I'm correct
Quote: I could be wrong but I think the pool date was extended due to the furlough. Email your point of contact to see of I'm correct
I'll check that out thanks. Would be a bit of good news to buy myself a few extra months. Appreciate the heads up on it, hopefully they'll have a class or two soon.
Or they could be grounding a767 and furloughing soon; hard to tell these days.
Just a reminder to those seeking Omni - interesting flying, nice airplanes, etc, but plan for 90 day TDY trips. There is no way out of these. As a junior pilot you WILL be assigned a 90 day trip. I used to fly at Omni and just spoke with a coworker who has been there almost 3 years and just avoided a TDY trip by 1 number. Just passing this info along...
42  82  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  102  142  192 
Page 92 of 435
Go to