TMC- Travel Management Company

Subscribe
20  60  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  80 
Page 70 of 120
Go to
Quote: Just wondering if I could get an idea of what new hires look like in terms of time?
Can't speak for all of them, but a few have been in the business for a couple decades. Their previous gig having dried up.

Have heard that the 1000 hour pilots are no longer being hired, and have heard just the opposite. Hiring has stopped in my fleet so I'm not seeing anything firsthand anymore.
Are you 800, or Challenger?
Heard something like 30 broken airplanes, and others being cannibalized for parts. Pilots dropping like flies. Nobody is showing up for classes...Sounds like the stereotypical failing airline
Quote: Heard something like 30 broken airplanes, and others being cannibalized for parts. Pilots dropping like flies. Nobody is showing up for classes...Sounds like the stereotypical failing airline
It's true. Of course the union will be blamed for the company's inability to deal with repeat mechanical issues, chronic pilot fatigue, plummeting morale, and overall inability to complete trips.
Why did xojet buy them then?
Quote: Why did xojet buy them then?
Please read link below, and become informed.

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2016-01-07/tpg-growth-acquire-charter-firm-tmc-jets
It's always easier to make someone else the scapegoat. Leadership comes from the top down. True leaders wouldn't blame those belowdecks. True leaders would steer the ship without making excuses for their own failures.

Quote: It's true. Of course the union will be blamed for the company's inability to deal with repeat mechanical issues, chronic pilot fatigue, plummeting morale, and overall inability to complete trips.
Quote: It's always easier to make someone else the scapegoat. Leadership comes from the top down. True leaders wouldn't blame those belowdecks. True leaders would steer the ship without making excuses for their own failures.
Thank you!
Quote: Please read link below, and become informed.

TPG Growth To Acquire Charter Firm TMC Jets | Business Aviation News: Aviation International News
I am not the sharpest knife in the draw but that didn't tell me anything other than I guess you guys fill a niche in their light jet offerings. Someone said on here you are a failing airline, hence my question, why did xojet buy you; for a tax write off ? Why buy a failing airline. Which is it going to be.
[QUOTE=Three Green;2267315]
According to the AIN article.

"TPG indicated that it plans to provide more capital for further investment in TMC, which could further expand its aircraft fleet."

You could email TPG Growth and ask them your question?
[email protected]

Good Luck Amigo!!!
20  60  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  80 
Page 70 of 120
Go to