Page 132 of 221
Go to
Times to upgrade are:

3,500 hours total
1,500 PIC
1,500 Multiengine
1,500 Turbine
150 PIC in Type

If you get hired right at mins, it will take some time to upgrade. You will fly about 650 hours your first year (due to training), then 750 give or take after that. Do the math and you’ll be able to figure out how long it will take to be eligible to upgrade. Conservatively you can plan on logging 50 hours per month. Beyond that, it’s just seniority.
XO Jet fleet
At XO Jet, is there any swapping between the fleets? Or are you in the Citation X for the rest of your career. Not that I've anything against the Citation.....
Just curious.
Quote: At XO Jet, is there any swapping between the fleets? Or are you in the Citation X for the rest of your career. Not that I've anything against the Citation.....
Just curious.
As of now you are stuck with what you get.
Quote: As of now you are stuck with what you get.
Stuck with it for your time at XO not for the rest of your career!
Quote: At XO Jet, is there any swapping between the fleets? Or are you in the Citation X for the rest of your career. Not that I've anything against the Citation.....
Just curious.
There's perks to both fleets. Comfort and nespresso coffee on the 300. Bigger fuel savings checks on the X.
Would anyone be interested in sending me a PM with their contact info? I’m interested in coming here. I have read quite a few pages of this thread, but I always prefer to talk to someone personally. Any takers?
Sent you a PM.
Seems like XOjet has a pretty generous home basing policy. Would they consider the smaller mountain town airports like FLG, DRO, or MTJ that have airline service but its not much during parts of the year?
Quote: Seems like XOjet has a pretty generous home basing policy. Would they consider the smaller mountain town airports like FLG, DRO, or MTJ that have airline service but its not much during parts of the year?
My buddy just got hired two months ago out of DRO.
Quote: Seems like XOjet has a pretty generous home basing policy. Would they consider the smaller mountain town airports like FLG, DRO, or MTJ that have airline service but its not much during parts of the year?
Yes on DRO. FLG is a no-go. We have a few peeps who live there that must commute to PHX and they all work a double.
32  82  122  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  142  182 
Page 132 of 221
Go to