Xojet

Subscribe
78  128  168  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  188 
Page 178 of 221
Go to
Quote: Sorry I should have been more specific. Typical TT logged.
20 months on the line in the X:

Average 56.5
High 79
Low 33 (vacation that month).

Nate
500-600 hours per year. Doesn't sound like much, but it's the surrounding stuff that's exhausting sometimes. The stuff that doesn't show up in the scorebook like late pax, Jet Smarter deadheaders taking selfies for 10 mins , and restocking/cleaning the aircraft. Having said that it's a good job and fun most of the time.
Sorry, I should have put a smiley there. I knew what you meant - being a smartass is part of my MO
Quote: Sorry, I should have put a smiley there. I knew what you meant - being a smartass is part of my MO
Ha, I kinda figured! Thanks for the info.
Quote: Avi8tor441

Hope to welcome you to the team and good luck...sounds like you gave it your best shot. Thanks for considering XO!
Thanks! I did all I can. It’s just wait and see now.
Quote: 500-600 hours per year. Doesn't sound like much, but it's the surrounding stuff that's exhausting sometimes. The stuff that doesn't show up in the scorebook like late pax, Jet Smarter deadheaders taking selfies for 10 mins , and restocking/cleaning the aircraft. Having said that it's a good job and fun most of the time.
Those selfies always look better if standing on top of the left wing.
Quote: 500-600 hours per year. Doesn't sound like much, but it's the surrounding stuff that's exhausting sometimes. The stuff that doesn't show up in the scorebook like late pax, Jet Smarter deadheaders taking selfies for 10 mins , and restocking/cleaning the aircraft. Having said that it's a good job and fun most of the time.
Trust me, it sounds way better than what I’m dealing with at Gama. I’m looking for a new job at this point.
So I interviewed on the 13th. I thought it went very well, but I still haven’t heard anything. Is this normal?
Quote: So I interviewed on the 13th. I thought it went very well, but I still haven’t heard anything. Is this normal?
We were told a week to 10 days after our interview. Maybe shoot them an email?

I interviewed on Tuesday 8/20
If you haven’t heard anything, don’t fret. They are good about notifying everybody regardless if they want to hire them or not. They might be busy with the high volume of applicants.

Quote: So I interviewed on the 13th. I thought it went very well, but I still haven’t heard anything. Is this normal?
78  128  168  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  188 
Page 178 of 221
Go to