Xojet

Subscribe
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93  143 
Page 43 of 221
Go to
Anyone know what the magic code word is to get in?

I have 3000TT 2200TPIC but no love. I am guessing since all of my turbine pic is turboprop but that is just a guess. I also live 30 minutes from KORF which has lots of daily air service.
Quote: Anyone know what the magic code word is to get in?

I have 3000TT 2200TPIC but no love. I am guessing since all of my turbine pic is turboprop but that is just a guess. I also live 30 minutes from KORF which has lots of daily air service.
Bro I have 0 TPIC, no internals, and live in the mid-west and they called me for an interview. I don't know what to tell you. I would have gladly given you mine because I passed on it.
Quote: Bro I have 0 TPIC, no internals, and live in the mid-west and they called me for an interview. I don't know what to tell you. I would have gladly given you mine because I passed on it.
Man that's good news! How long ago was this? How long were you on file? Ive been on file for about 6 months and may have an internal recc.....fingers crossed.
Quote: Man that's good news! How long ago was this? How long were you on file? Ive been on file for about 6 months and may have an internal recc.....fingers crossed.
I had my app in there for a couple years at least. Ironically they called right after I interviewed for and accepted a better offer
What's the general vibe there? Are the pilots mostly happy? Does the future look bright or pretty much the status quo?
Are the majority sticking around or looking to move on?
Pay seems low for that type of flying and that equipment.
Quote: Pay seems low for that type of flying and that equipment.
It is low, more money could be made at the airlines, LLC's or majors over the long run.
Quote: Pay seems low for that type of flying and that equipment.
It wouldn't be so bad if it progressively increased every year, but you're capped out on 1st year pay for, who knows how long.
Quote: It wouldn't be so bad if it progressively increased every year, but you're capped out on 1st year pay for, who knows how long.
Time to unionize then?
nothing new huh?
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93  143 
Page 43 of 221
Go to