Xojet

Subscribe
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60  100  150 
Page 50 of 221
Go to
I checked on comp mins below, how flexible are they? thanks.

COMPETITIVE SIC APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
2000 Total Time
500 PIC
500 MEL
150 Instrument
100 Turbine
Great, thanks Learflyer and Smooth at FL450, I appreciate it greatly!
Quote: I checked on comp mins below, how flexible are they? thanks.

COMPETITIVE SIC APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
2000 Total Time
500 PIC
500 MEL
150 Instrument
100 Turbine

Depends on where you live. The further east you live, the more flexible they are. Don't even plan on getting called if you live on the west coast. And don't plan on moving west once you do get the job...
Quote: Depends on where you live. The further east you live, the more flexible they are. Don't even plan on getting called if you live on the west coast. And don't plan on moving west once you do get the job...

Just curious as to why?
Quote: Just curious as to why?
Company needs, west coast company is west coast heavy.
Xojet
Is the SIC pay rates on here before taxes? So your really taking down like 35?
Quote: Is the SIC pay rates on here before taxes? So your really taking down like 35?
I've never heard of anyone or anywhere telling you what a job pays after taxes. They wouldn't do that because everyone claims different deductions on their taxes, chooses different healthcare packages, etc..
Quote: Is the SIC pay rates on here before taxes? So your really taking down like 35?
If you're paying 32% in taxes...then yes. But that seems pretty high for that salary.
For those that have applied, how long does it normally take to hear back? FWIW, I live on the east coast, 7,000tt, prior 121 Saab CA. I fly 550 hours per year and am multi current, but have been flying Barons for the last few years. Would submitting an app be a total waste of time? Thanks fellas
Quote: For those that have applied, how long does it normally take to hear back? FWIW, I live on the east coast, 7,000tt, prior 121 Saab CA. I fly 550 hours per year and am multi current, but have been flying Barons for the last few years. Would submitting an app be a total waste of time? Thanks fellas
Nope. I'd throw one in if I were you.
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60  100  150 
Page 50 of 221
Go to