Skywest

Subscribe
223  273  313  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  333  373  423  823  1323 
Page 323 of 1519
Go to
Quote: For the Brasilia guys, did you bring all of your books down to sim? The giant airplane manual, qrh copy etc?
Most in my class did, since we did the knowledge validation there as well, we used them to study. I won't tell you not to bring them, but if you study from the homework you'll be in good shape. They are very thorough and do a good job of helping you learn your stuff.
Quote: Not enough. The most junior FO in SEA is a November 2007 hire and most junior FO in PDX on the CRJ is a January 2011 hire. Those are the two most senior bases at the company.

Maybe for fo's, for captains not even close...
Quote: For the Brasilia guys, did you bring all of your books down to sim? The giant airplane manual, qrh copy etc?
You can get all of those things on SWOL. Just put them on your computer/iPad and get rid of the paper copy. Less to carry. I just took my homework with me and put the rest on an iPad.
Quote: You can get all of those things on SWOL. Just put them on your computer/iPad and get rid of the paper copy. Less to carry. I just took my homework with me and put the rest on an iPad.
I agree. I brought all the books with me and never used them. The best source for study were the system slides. And be sure to read the notes included at the bottom of each power point presentation, which are most of the things Graff said in class to accompany the slide.
LAX
How junior is LAX for both Bros and CRJ s ?
Is it realistic to try to get LAX out of training ?
Quote: How junior is LAX for both Bros and CRJ s ?
On the bro you can get pretty much any base out of training except SLC because its shrinking. Everything on the bro is junior to everything on the RJ.
Quote:
Quote: How junior is LAX for both Bros and CRJ s ?
On the bro you can get pretty much any base out of training except SLC because its shrinking. Everything on the bro is junior to everything on the RJ.
Do you know why SLC bro is shrinking? Because the RJ is taking over SUN?
How do you get an interview. I have been trying for months.
Quote: Do you know why SLC bro is shrinking? Because the RJ is taking over SUN?
RJ700 gets SUN. Looks like E120 gets Vernal and Pueblo..(EAS bids still out but all points to SKW getting them... Not a done deal yet..) and maybe Moab... I wouldn't say SLC is shrinking.. But with all the movement (people upgrading/transitioning) it looks as if SLC is shrinking.. But reality is that the seniority of those on the E120 are now able to jump to the RJ...
Is Skywest still hiring?
Also, once you publish your app, how much time does it take to hear back from SKW?
223  273  313  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  333  373  423  823  1323 
Page 323 of 1519
Go to